Kendre Miller Thread

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Kendre Miller Thread

Postby Ryantacular » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:13 pm
Ryantacular wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:39 am Trash can. Not even JAG material.
You bumped this thread to say that? For what reason? You think Jamaal Williams and his 3 yards per touch are going to keep him off the field the next 2 years? He's looked explosive in the passing the game, the little chance he's got. Some serious vindictiveness in this.

I'd say you're comment belongs in the trash can, personally.
Because he looks like a boy amongst men. He lacks vision and his center of gravity is all off. I should have said that in my original post but a few drinks gets me feeling cocky when stating my opinions. Oops.

And it’s okay to disagree; without different values on players, trades would never happen and everything would be vanilla - we’d all be equal. When he’s irrelevant and out of the league in 3 years I’ll be happy knowing I didn’t waste any capital investing. Sometimes I post just to have a reference point to point to league members in the future - especially if it’s a “hot take” or whatnot.

Also I could be wrong.

ButtFumbleCity
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby ButtFumbleCity » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:03 pm

Ryantacular wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:12 pm
Ryantacular wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:39 am Trash can. Not even JAG material.
You bumped this thread to say that? For what reason? You think Jamaal Williams and his 3 yards per touch are going to keep him off the field the next 2 years? He's looked explosive in the passing the game, the little chance he's got. Some serious vindictiveness in this.

Because he looks like a boy amongst men. He lacks vision and his center of gravity is all off. I should have said that in my original post but a few drinks gets me feeling cocky when stating my opinions. Oops.

And it’s okay to disagree; without different values on players, trades would never happen and everything would be vanilla - we’d all be equal. When he’s irrelevant and out of the league in 3 years I’ll be happy knowing I didn’t waste any capital investing. Sometimes I post just to have a reference point to point to league members in the future - especially if it’s a “hot take” or whatnot.

Also I could be wrong.
Did you base this off the 0 carries he had last game or the 0 targets? Care to share any clips that show his center of gravity being off?

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:09 pm

ButtFumbleCity wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:03 pm

Also I could be wrong.
Did you base this off the 0 carries he had last game or the 0 targets? Care to share any clips that show his center of gravity being off?
I’ve seen every touch but I don’t make YouTube videos. If you make an every touch video, I’ll break his 3.0 ypc down for you. He had no touches last week for a reason.

ButtFumbleCity
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby ButtFumbleCity » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:13 pm

Ryantacular wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:09 pm
ButtFumbleCity wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:03 pm

Also I could be wrong.
I’ve seen every touch but I don’t make YouTube videos. If you make an every touch video, I’ll break his 3.0 ypc down for you. He had no touches last week for a reason.
Youtube videos already exist. Tell me a game and I'll do the work for you and find the video.

StripesOfKC
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby StripesOfKC » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:43 am

I'm not sure he is much of a rusher but the receiving profile is definitely appealing. His peripherals there (YPR, YPRR, receiving grade) look very solid

If Kamara were to get hurt or skip town next year with how totally bleep Carr is the checkdown game would make him pop

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:26 pm

StripesOfKC wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:43 am I'm not sure he is much of a rusher but the receiving profile is definitely appealing. His peripherals there (YPR, YPRR, receiving grade) look very solid

If Kamara were to get hurt or skip town next year with how totally bleep Carr is the checkdown game would make him pop
He had a bit of a shoulder thing last week. Was hoping he'd get some time vs the Bears, but he's sick right now, tis the season. I agree the pass catching, and some of his routes have looked nice. The benefit of working with Kamara in practive every day. Jamaal Williams is toast, it's only a matter of time before Kendre has a larger role, but honestly, was never expecting much the first half of the year, or year 1 in general. Just hoping he can get some increased reps towards the end of the year. Being sick vs a bad opponent is an opportunity missed, though.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

ZakHH
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ZakHH » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:20 pm

An owner in my 12 team half-PPR dynasty (25 man roster + 5 TAXI) just dropped Kendre.

I have 48% of my FAAB budget left. Do I blow it all on Kendre?

I was pretty high on him pre-season. Didn't expect him to be startable this year, but still had hoped to see a little more from him than what he showed us so far. Because what he showed us was far from the "he'll take Kamara's role next year" that was promised to us.

And rookie RBs are usually good right out of the gate, or never. He had a few opportunities, and didn't make much of it.

OTOH, for whom should I save my FAAB budget, if I don't go after Kendre now? I'm tempted to go all-in here.

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:31 pm

ZakHH wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:20 pm An owner in my 12 team half-PPR dynasty (25 man roster + 5 TAXI) just dropped Kendre.

I have 48% of my FAAB budget left. Do I blow it all on Kendre?

I was pretty high on him pre-season. Didn't expect him to be startable this year, but still had hoped to see a little more from him than what he showed us so far. Because what he showed us was far from the "he'll take Kamara's role next year" that was promised to us.

And rookie RBs are usually good right out of the gate, or never. He had a few opportunities, and didn't make much of it.

OTOH, for whom should I save my FAAB budget, if I don't go after Kendre now? I'm tempted to go all-in here.
I’d go all in. Like you said, we’re at the time of year where there’s usually nothing left to save FAAB for.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:12 pm

FWIW I still believe in the talent, especially now that he’s shown receiving chops. Seeing him as a FA add seems like a no-brainer.

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:38 pm

ZakHH wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:20 pm And rookie RBs are usually good right out of the gate, or never.
many were considering taylor a bust around this time of the season three years ago.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:01 pm

killer_of_giants wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:38 pm
ZakHH wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:20 pm And rookie RBs are usually good right out of the gate, or never.
many were considering taylor a bust around this time of the season three years ago.
Yeah, that statement is just not true. Most 2nd round RB's don't even see a lot of time until the 2nd half of the year. Thing is, Kendre HAS been good, in the passing game, in the little opportunity he's had. I'd spend all the FAAB on him.

CEH was good right out of the gate, then not. Injuries have kept Kendre down. His durability is more a concern than his ability.

ZakHH
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ZakHH » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:36 pm

Proud new Kendre owner here. 8-)

I was lucky that the one guy who outbid me had missed to adjust his IR in time, so his claim wasn't prcocessed. He bid $1 more than I had left, so he correctly anticipated my move.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:46 pm

ZakHH wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:36 pm Proud new Kendre owner here. 8-)

I was lucky that the one guy who outbid me had missed to adjust his IR in time, so his claim wasn't prcocessed. He bid $1 more than I had left, so he correctly anticipated my move.
Nice.

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:59 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Nice.
++
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

blemly
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby blemly » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:44 am

Anteaters wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:59 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:46 pm

Nice.
++
Yea I definitely have my concerns about him, but for faab it is a no brainer to empty the clip in an attempt to add him.
Team 1: 12-team SF 0.5 PPR:
QB: Dak, Russ, Stafford, Geno, Dalton
RB: Harris, Gibson, Chubb, Cohen
WR: DK, Ridley, Kirk, Chark, Woods, C Samuel, Shepard, Reagor
TE: Fant, Knox
Team 2: 14-team PPR SF TEP:
QB: Wilson, Burrow, Geno, Foles
RB: Mixon, Gibson, Hines, Cohen, Pollard
WR: DJM, Cooper, Sutton, Deebo, R. Moore, ARSB, Eskridge, Renfrow
TE: Gesicki, Njoku, Arnold
Team 3: 12-team PPR SF:
QB: Watson, Lawrence, Winston, Cam