I want breece

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Any of these?

Do what I can for breece
No votes
Send the Barkley deal for swift/gibbs
33%
Send the taylor deal
No votes
Stick with what I have
67%

Total votes: 3

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

I want breece

Postby hord » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:44 am

Team in sig. I'm fairly stacked, but I never seem to be satisfied.. always trying to get better, younger... I really wanted to buy low on breece before this week but his owner takes for ever to respond.. I'd say that window is gone.

Would u make any moves to try for hall...
His players of note...

Bijan
Hall
Dk
Mostert
Tlaw
Pitts
Nico

Another owner I'm looking at maybe reaching out to since I have cousins taylor and Ford, and he has jj moss and hunt... was thinking of sending him a package to get either moss and hunt, or sending him taylor and Ford...
His players of note..

Purdy
Young
Jj
Ridley
Olive
Henry
Gibbs
Swift
Rogers

I kind of like to buy low on gibbs maybe, but I hate to put faith in Detroit... and Monty looking strong.

Was considering sending a deal like
Cousins, Barkley, Ford, akers
For
Purdy, swift, gibbs, moss

Or
Send cousins taylor and Ford
Get purdy swift and gibbs

Any thoughts on what I should do, or am I good enough to stick with what I have... Sunday morning I moved Pittman and kyren for diggs which I am happy with the results.

Feel free to add poll option, and advice is appreciated.
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Re: I want breece

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:24 am

I don't see any chance the first Cousins+ deal is accepted. I like the deal for you, but I don't see the appeal on the other side. The second offer is closer with Taylor involved but I still think Gibbs on top throws off the value for the other manager.

As far as Hall goes, it is going to take a haul now and likely hurts your build overall in the short term if you care hoping to contend. You have a solid build overall that could improve with Taylor back and hopefully Barkley getting and staying healthy. I don't think you need to go out of your way to make a move right now. Trying to land Hall or Gibbs is going to take a big offer. Gibbs is not a player I would chase in general though.

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:46 am

Gator Sens wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:24 am I don't see any chance the first Cousins+ deal is accepted. I like the deal for you, but I don't see the appeal on the other side. The second offer is closer with Taylor involved but I still think Gibbs on top throws off the value for the other manager.

As far as Hall goes, it is going to take a haul now and likely hurts your build overall in the short term if you care hoping to contend. You have a solid build overall that could improve with Taylor back and hopefully Barkley getting and staying healthy. I don't think you need to go out of your way to make a move right now. Trying to land Hall or Gibbs is going to take a big offer. Gibbs is not a player I would chase in general though.
Fair enough... would I be crazy to just send Ford for moss straight up?
Team #1

RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:08 am

hord wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:46 am
Gator Sens wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:24 am I don't see any chance the first Cousins+ deal is accepted. I like the deal for you, but I don't see the appeal on the other side. The second offer is closer with Taylor involved but I still think Gibbs on top throws off the value for the other manager.

I prefer Ford. Moss has looked good but Taylor is back. Preference but Moss has always been just an average back and Taylor just got paid a far amount of money. I think Ford is the better asset the rest of this season. Who knows between either long term.

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:29 am

Gator Sens wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:08 am
hord wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:46 am

I prefer Ford. Moss has looked good but Taylor is back. Preference but Moss has always been just an average back and Taylor just got paid a far amount of money. I think Ford is the better asset the rest of this season. Who knows between either long term.
I agree. Just guess I want moss to handcuff Taylor and he has hunt so it kind of makes sense.. but I agree Ford is the likely full time starter and moss will likely see his work decrease
I ended up sending cook Ford and cousins for moss Gibbs and purdy... see what happens
Team #1

TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

DinoDynasty
All Pro
All Pro

Postby DinoDynasty » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:11 pm

hord wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:44 am Team in sig. I'm fairly stacked, but I never seem to be satisfied.. always trying to get better, younger... I really wanted to buy low on breece before this week but his owner takes for ever to respond.. I'd say that window is gone.

His players of note...

Bijan
Hall
Dk
Mostert
Tlaw
Pitts
Nico

Another owner I'm looking at maybe reaching out to since I have cousins taylor and Ford, and he has jj moss and hunt... was thinking of sending him a package to get either moss and hunt, or sending him taylor and Ford...
His players of note..

Purdy
Young
Jj
Ridley
Olive
Henry
Gibbs
Swift
Rogers

I kind of like to buy low on gibbs maybe, but I hate to put faith in Detroit... and Monty looking strong.

For

Or

Any thoughts on what I should do, or am I good enough to stick with what I have... Sunday morning I moved Pittman and kyren for diggs which I am happy with the results.

No chance either of these get accepted.

1st trade Value Breakdown.

Gibbs > Barkley
Purdy > Cousins
Swift>> Ford
Moss > Akers
.... you'd need to throw in a lot to get this for consideration. And while I am not a Gibbs fan, someone who just drafted him at 1.2, isnt making a decision to trade him based off obtaining a handcuff.

2nd trade

Purdy>Cousins
Swift has been showing and I'm sure some people value him closer to Taylor due to Taylors time away and also Moss showing.
Gibbs again >>> Ford
2017 Champ, 2018 Runner-up, 2019 Champ, 2020 Champ, 2021 Runner-up
12 Team PPR
Stairway to Evans
QB: Hurts, Kirk, Bridgewater, Jimmy G
RB: CMC, Pollard, Foreman,
Sanders, Hill
WR: Kupp, Evans, Ridley, Dell, Josh Palmer, Hodgins, Osborn, Parker, MVS
TE: Kelce, Musgrave, Otton, Gray, Woods
DEF: Chicago Ravens
2024 2nd, 3rd, 4th

12 Team .5 PPR
Fields of Dreams
QB - Fields, Cousins, Wilson
RB - Taylor, Swift, Mixon, Pollard, Singelary, McLaughlin
WR - Olave, Tyreek, Tank Dell, Higgins, Gabriel Davis, E Moore, Mingo, Douglas
TE - Ferguson, Gray, Otton
DEF - 49ers, Pats
Picks 2024 2x1st, 3, 4

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:23 am

DinoDynasty wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:11 pm
hord wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:44 am Team in sig. I'm fairly stacked, but I never seem to be satisfied.. always trying to get better, younger... I really wanted to buy low on breece before this week but his owner takes for ever to respond.. I'd say that window is gone.

His players of note...

Bijan
Hall
Dk
Mostert
Tlaw
Pitts
Nico

His players of note..

Purdy
Young
Jj
Ridley
Olive
Henry
Gibbs
Swift
Rogers

For

Or

No chance either of these get accepted.

1st trade Value Breakdown.

Gibbs > Barkley
Purdy > Cousins
Swift>> Ford
Moss > Akers
.... you'd need to throw in a lot to get this for consideration. And while I am not a Gibbs fan, someone who just drafted him at 1.2, isnt making a decision to trade him based off obtaining a handcuff.

2nd trade

Purdy>Cousins
Swift has been showing and I'm sure some people value him closer to Taylor due to Taylors time away and also Moss showing.
Gibbs again >>> Ford
Yeah I agree with some of this. I don't have gibbs over Barkley personally. I think he's the best player in the deal. We have all seen what det does with rb and Monty is signed for 3 years for good money and has looked fantastic...
And I guess I'm not sold on purdy yet but his age difference def a factor I suppose
Team #1

TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,