Looking for replacement owner(s) for NDFL (2023 Paid Already) - FILLED

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
teprovich88
Captain
Captain

Looking for replacement owner(s) for NDFL (2023 Paid Already) - FILLED

Postby teprovich88 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:19 am

16-Team Dynasty League on MFL (0.5 PPR, 0.05/return yards, IDP, salary cap).

The NDFL is looking for experienced owner(s) looking to take over recently orphaned team(s) for the upcoming 2023 season and beyond. The team is already paid for the 2023 season, but the current owner has asked that a new owner be found due to time restraints with his current job and travel. The league fee is $50 paid directly to LeagueSafe, details will be discussed through the application process. I would expect the new owner to provide payment for the 2024 season in advance to ensure commitment to the team/league.

League Set-up:https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 14733&O=26
League Scoring:https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... 14733&O=09

The following teams are available:
NDFL Openings:
If you are interested in joining this league, please contact me via email at commissionerNDFL@gmail.com. Please provide:1) Full Name; 2) Email address to use for the league; 3) General Location - All team names should be some representation of your general area; 4) Dynasty Experience.
Last edited by teprovich88 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sistagurl
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for replacement owner(s) for NDFL (2023 Paid Already) - OPEN

Postby sistagurl » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:14 am

Hello Commisoner NDFL ,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Lisa Cosby, and I'm on the West Coast. With over 8 years of experience in IDP keeper leagues, I'm passionate about fantasy football and dedicated to active participation. I'm always on the lookout for challenging and competitive leagues, and your league seems like the perfect fit. I would love to join if the openings for the upcoming 2023 season is still available. I believe my experience and commitment would make a positive contribution to your league's competitiveness. Please let me know if there's a specific process to follow, and I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your fantasy football community.

Best regards,
Lisa Cosby
cool288@cox.net