Replacement Owners Needed for Long Standing League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Replacement Owners Needed for Long Standing League

Postby dawgs4life » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:25 pm

The Hall of Fame Dynasty League (HOFDL) is a 32 team, 2 conference, 2 pools of players, dynasty, salary cap, IDP league using the MFL Site. Our goal is to create as realistic an experience of being a NFL owner, as we can, without paying millions of dollars (Only $50 per team)! We have activities year round, player auctions, rookie draft, trades, waivers, FCFS, and Free Agency. 53 person rosters with injury reserve and taxi squad. Possibility of a dispersal draft.

We are currently looking for owners for 6 teams (AFC: Miami Storm, Denver Brewers, Tennessee Goliaths; NFC: New York Empire, San Fran Gaters, Green Bay Curds). Get one team or get two teams (one in each conference). Check us out at: https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/62991

Email Dave david@davidsimms.net if interested or have any questions.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Re: Replacement Owners Needed for Long Standing League

Postby dawgs4life » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:18 am

3 of the 6 open teams taken. NY Empire, Denver Brewers, and TEN Goliaths.
Bumped this up. Let us know if your interested or have questions.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Xtreme007
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Xtreme007 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 pm

I am interested to join the league, Please send me the invite to patakamuri@gmail.com

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:24 pm

BUMP,

Only 2 teams left. SF Gators and GB Curds. 2 more and we are ready to go. Hit us up.