What kind of stats/records do dynasty owners like to see?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Quinty
Rookie
Rookie

What kind of stats/records do dynasty owners like to see?

Postby Quinty » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

I've collected the scores from the dynasty league I've in, and I was wondering what are some of the stats that would interest people?

My leaguesmates already suggested franchise wins and total points, which is a given. I've also done highest and lowest scores, and largest and smallest margins of victory. I've also have seasonal and career Allplay records and Victory Points, although I'm not sure if people care about those.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What kind of stats/records do dynasty owners like to see

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 pm

I just started to talk up all time series records in the DLF Invitational League. I think it's a great way to get some talk going as rivalries are a fun part of dynasty fantasy football.

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Re: What kind of stats/records do dynasty owners like to see

Postby SpaderDude » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

As a commish, I REALLY get into keeping a variety of statistics. The dynasty format lends itself to it pretty nicely. I tend to shy away from player stats, since players change hands, but do keep track of a lot of owner-specific statistics.

An example from a league I run found below. Takes a quick second to load.

http://www25.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/44926#5
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek