Trade Analyzer Tool and draft picks

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Trade Analyzer Tool and draft picks

Postby Edgy68 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:03 pm

Hello admin,

I love the trade analyzer and like to use it as another way to get insight on trade offers. The sync feature is a wonderful option, and I have all my teams/leagues linked.

My issue is with the draft picks in sync mode. In regular mode, there are specific point values for each current draft pick. My 1.01 is valued at 625 and my 1.05 at 397.7. When in sync, while the analyzer gets most of the players, it doesn’t recognize the current picks owned by each team. My 1.01 and 1.05 are counted as the same value as the 1.11.

Is there any way to tweak the analyzer to recognize current picks once they are finalized in each league? I realize that is a tall order, as my MFL draft order and one of my Fleaflicker leagues have set it while one hasn’t.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo

guernseygambler
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Trade Analyzer Tool and draft picks

Postby guernseygambler » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 am

Anyone else having a league sync issue with ESPN currently?