Roster Wars - A Dynasty Owners Club

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Agent575
Role Player
Role Player

Roster Wars - A Dynasty Owners Club

Postby Agent575 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:00 pm

If you have ever wanted something more from your fantasy football experience, it would be worth your time to check us out at http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/

Our members unanimously will tell you that there's nothing like Roster Wars. Owners that are extremely active, dialed in and held accountable if they aren't being good owners. Our Minor League is a $50/yr game and our Main League is $100/yr with mirrored league rules. Our bylaws are extensive but most find it to be very common sense and even if you're new to things like independent defensive players, contract leagues, and other things, you will not find a more helpful group to help you get started and as many have discovered...3 months from now you could feel like we've been friends for years. We have meetups, we have fun rivalries, we have videos and articles regularly by our members, we have some unique rules that you'll love, graphics throughout and a flawless track record with finances and everything else.

It can be a lot to take in at first...

When you go to our page, go to the BYLAWS section. Might want to curl up on the couch because it's a solid read.

If you like what you see, go next to the FRONT PORCH section for a step by step walk-through of how to get rolling with us. Don't worry, we're there to help if you have questions.

We hope to meet others like us. This is more than a game for us. We are friends and we are family. There's a reason why many of our owners start reducing the number of leagues they play in after getting involved with us. Come find out why!

For the ultimate dynasty league experience...
Roster Wars
Roster Wars forums

Agent575
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Roster Wars - A Dynasty Owners Club

Postby Agent575 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:16 pm

Are you tired of the same old leagues with owners who are disengaged and have to be hit with a cattle prod in order to respond? You might want to check us out. We're looking for a few diehards like us so check us out today!!!

For the ultimate dynasty league experience...
Roster Wars
Roster Wars forums

nyterp
Starter
Starter

Postby nyterp » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:20 am

It's been a while since I posted on here (been lurking), but this is the league that got me started in IDP and got me addicted to fantasy football, so it is definitely worth taking some time to get to know us on the forum and seeing if you may be a fit.
rosterwars.forumotion.com - IDP/Contract league discussion board. Come check us out!

IDP/Contract - Charm City Justice

Superflex - Chernobyl Toxins

coinflip
Role Player
Role Player

Postby coinflip » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:56 am

If you have the patience to endure the interrogation process (our scarey word for something very easy for an active owner) and want to be part of a football family you will want to at least join RW forum and be a friend if you do not want to join and take over one of the league openings. I do not like IDP and play because of the activity and friendships.

You will have FF friends for life.
Twitter Handle: @coinflip22