NFL is behind the times with OT rules

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
remedy29
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: NFL is behind the times with OT rules

Postby remedy29 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:37 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:00 pm
remedy29 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:21 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:51 pm

Still doesn't change the fact the rules favour the winner of the toss. I can't believe people still argue this. It's common sense. Would you have posted if Mahomes had walked down and won?

The reality is, the fact of this was put down by a previous poster. 100 percent of teams that win the toss choose taking the ball, because they know the rules are inherently uneven after that.

THE GREATEST ARGUMENT: That nobody has stated, for the fairness of the OT rule is that. In fact. You have a 1/2 chance of winning a coin toss. So the deciding factor to make it unfair after that, is inherently fair. :lol:

The only real fair OT rule would be to play an extra period, either 10 or 15 minutes.
If it's tied after that, then play another one and so on. The NFL will never do that in the regular season, I doubt they'll do it for the post season.

Other than that, I'd be in favor of eliminating the coin toss in OT, and somehow have the receiver of the ball first in OT be known in regulation. This way both teams can strategize knowing who gets the ball first in OT.

And I would not have been happy if KC won the game. I thought they were pretty poor all season and certainly not deserving of a SB appearance. Thankfully the great advantage of "winning the OT coin toss" couldn't even help them in the end.
That's actually not even fair unless you split it into 2 halves.
But it's actually playing the sport of football. Where offense, defense, time management and all is playing football. I get what your saying, but both teams would get the ball with the second team having plenty of opportunity to match the first score. Both teams get timeouts to manage the clock.

You can't play an entire half, because it's overtime, it doesn't have to follow regulation rules.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: На кого подписаться если вы книголюб Подборка книжных

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:57 pm

Raymondfug wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:45 pm Sensitive touch rasprekrasnoy girls will flow through your body, dipping in depth boundless the ocean pleasure. In the quiet slip, donating your skin kisses, prelestress envelops the warmth of one's body. You will be surprised at, which sea bliss today it is possible to feel fromnude massage in Midtown.
In school sensual massage women will hold erotic 4hands massage. Similar swedish massage, as in principle, and relaxation, influences on some area human body, this give a chance male gain strength.
Dear gentlemen!
Systematically visiting the four hands massage for clients, you guarantee himself excellent sexual relaxation.
The energy massage inSoho it today skill give away bliss. The Soapy massage - on the influence on clients is meant practically unlimited available opportunities actions on bodily, and consequently, and psychoemotional state of health friends.

Blog Ru что это за онлайн дневник регистрация вход общение
Maybe, but I'm not surprised that teams basically always choose to receive the ball in OT, unless there is some ridiculous weather condition that makes taking a certain end beneficial, to the point where the other team won't be able to move the ball, or kick a FG in that direction. I think you are changing the topic here in the hopes we all gloss over that fact. Sorry man, the coin toss just has too big an influence, sea bliss or not.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:12 am

You had me at 4 hands

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:47 am

dear Raymond, you keep missing the watson thread. that is SO disappointing.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:54 am

killer_of_giants wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:47 am dear Raymond, you keep missing the watson thread. that is SO disappointing.
:lol:

Well done, sir. :clap:

I suppose you could say, Raymond "fug-ged" up?
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

killer_of_giants
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby killer_of_giants » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:00 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:54 am
killer_of_giants wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:47 am dear Raymond, you keep missing the watson thread. that is SO disappointing.
:lol:

Well done, sir. :clap:

I suppose you could say, Raymond "fug-ged" up?
considering he's posted again in other threads, including those where he posted already, and still avoiding watson's, i'm pretty sure he's trolling us!