New 14-team Devy Startup Looking for SERIOUS Dynasty Owners

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
ascherb
Starter
Starter

New 14-team Devy Startup Looking for SERIOUS Dynasty Owners

Postby ascherb » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:34 pm

- Are you someone who is typically one of the most “active” owners in your leagues when it comes to following NFL and major CFB news year round, proposing trades and participating in league chat on a daily basis?

- Are you someone who gets frustrated by leagues where there’s no regular chatting, most of the members don’t ever propose trades or respond to trade proposals, and eventually being in the league just feels like a chore because it feels like you’re one of the only members even participating?

- Are you someone who actively thinks about your roster a lot during the offseason, not just during draft time or during the regular season?

- Are you a FF nerd who loves the longterm team building aspect of dynasty and is just in search of that ultra-competitive league where all owners are highly active, everyone enjoys great banter in league chat all year round, and the league ultimately lasts many years with tons of great memories during that time?

If you relate to any of this, then I invite you to consider joining a new 14-team dynasty/semi-empire league I’m starting on Sleeper.

I am sick of leagues that fizzle out after a year because no one is paying attention, there’s no banter on league chat and there’s no actual lively competition. After all, that’s WHY we play this game... for the sense of competition.

I want a league where every member is at least close to as big of a dynasty nerd as I am. I want a league where all fourteen members have enough mental space to call this league one of their “main” leagues, a league that is a priority in every owner’s mind.

We all have been a part of leagues where we join to be polite or drunkenly signed up for a random Yahoo league just for something to do... I don’t want this league to be like those.

If this sounds like something you too are looking for, PM me and I’ll send you the link to the league rules.

The important info:

- 14-team League
- Sleeper
- Dynasty (Semi-Empire, meaning each year half of the league dues goes into a pot which can eventually be won by the member who wins the league twice in a row or three times total)
- Devy (3 spots)
- Superflex
- Starters (10) QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/TE/Flex/Superflex
- 0.5 PPR
- 0.5 point per first down (rushing and receiving)
- Immediate snake-style startup draft which includes draftable positions in the initial devy/rookie draft in late April/early May
- LeagueSafe, $50 per season, must pay $100 upfront so that we are paying for the season in advance with each year’s payment.

PLEASE PM ME OR REPLY BELOW IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FINDING A SERIOUS LEAGUE, BUT ONE THAT DOESN’T COST TRIPLE FIGURES PER SEASON.

PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE IF YOU ARE A CASUAL DYNASTY PLAYER OR IF YOU ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY LEAGUES TO MAKE THIS LEAGUE A LONGTERM PRIORITY.

LEAGUE RULES:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Da ... -eYoc/edit
Please give us a visit for awesome FF content:

extrapointff.com

Primetime248
Rookie
Rookie

Re: New 14-team Devy Startup Looking for SERIOUS Dynasty Owners

Postby Primetime248 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:40 pm

If this lg ends up being on MFL where you can do graphic work pls dm me

Waid1525
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Waid1525 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:19 am

Awesome looking league. If you decide to have on MFL, I’m in for sure. Thanks.

jngunnells17
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jngunnells17 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

I would also be in if you want to do MFL.

Bigzkcchiefs
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Bigzkcchiefs » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:24 pm

I'm also in if this is on mfl. Zrobbins@mail.com

AgentBuch
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby AgentBuch » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 pm

I’d be down for this if it were on MFL also

polk_high_allstar
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby polk_high_allstar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am

Also like this idea on MFL. Would be a real interested if it were to have some IDP positions as well.
Madden Cruisers (10 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB(1 IR)

QB - J. Garoppolo, J. Winston
RB - S. Barkley, J. Mixon, R. Penny, M. Sanders, D. Foreman, C. Hyde, G. Bernard
WR - A. Cooper, C. Kupp, C. Davis, C. Godwin, D. Metcalf, D. Westbrook, K. Stills, D.Parker, D. Moncrief
TE - D. Njoku
DL -J. Watt, C. Dunlap, E. Griffen
LB - L. Kuechly, B. Wagner, T. Edmunds
DB - H. Clinton-Dix, D. Kazee
K - M. Crosby

Madden Cruisers (12 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SFLEX, FLEX, DT, DE, 2 LB, CB, S, 2 FLEX

https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... =0005&O=07

albedo1986
Role Player
Role Player