Brandon Marshall - he warned you

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Brandon Marshall - he warned you

Postby MR ROURKE » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 am

B.Marshall is either going to have a monster day this week, or get kicked out of the game for letting his emotions get the best of him. Those relying on him are forwarned that his goal is to get kicked out of the game and be fined $50k for fighting.

We've gotta have goals... right?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/10/14/2 ... shall.html

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Re: Brandon Marshall - he warned you

Postby SpaderDude » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 am

Sounds like Marshall needs to up his dossages :crazy:

Unrelated a little, but thought I'd bring it up again. Wanted to hear from all the "I'd rather have Marshall over Calvin" folks. I am a former Marshall owner and cannot deny his skills, but have always maintained that CJ is in an entirely different class.

Although Calvin had not been registering the reception totals that Marshall had in the past, it was clear to me that his (Calvin's) elite speed, leaping ability, and the fact that he could do it with any scrub at QB, screamed SPECIAL.

Now that Calvin and Stafford have remained healthy (fingers crossed), the NFL world is seeing what a monster CJ can be. Triple teams don't even seem to matter at times.

This had been a huge debate in the past. Both are talented, but if all things were equal again (meaning Marshall had a decent QB), I'd still take Calvin easily. I think most would finally agree.
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek

MilwaukeesBest
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Brandon Marshall - he warned you

Postby MilwaukeesBest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 pm

SpaderDude wrote:Sounds like Marshall needs to up his dossages :crazy:

Unrelated a little, but thought I'd bring it up again. Wanted to hear from all the "I'd rather have Marshall over Calvin" folks. I am a former Marshall owner and cannot deny his skills, but have always maintained that CJ is in an entirely different class.

Although Calvin had not been registering the reception totals that Marshall had in the past, it was clear to me that his (Calvin's) elite speed, leaping ability, and the fact that he could do it with any scrub at QB, screamed SPECIAL.

Now that Calvin and Stafford have remained healthy (fingers crossed), the NFL world is seeing what a monster CJ can be. Triple teams don't even seem to matter at times.

This had been a huge debate in the past. Both are talented, but if all things were equal again (meaning Marshall had a decent QB), I'd still take Calvin easily. I think most would finally agree.
I haven't been on hear long enough to hear that talk, but I could use a good laugh :lol:
All hail Megatron.
Team 1: 10 Team, 4 Keeper League, Non-PPR
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB: Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette, Kareem Hunt
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant
TE: Rob Gronkowski