Help with keepers due 8/1

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Bobe
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Help with keepers due 8/1

Postby Bobe » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 am

Hey guys. Could use some help determining my final 2 keepers in a 14 team, 7 keeper league (start 1QB, 1RB, 2 WR, 1TE and 2 Flex, .5 ppr). Keepers are due by 8/1

My definite keepers are Dalvin Cook, Travis Kelce, AJ Brown, Stefon Diggs and Devin Singletary.

My options for the last two are Drew Brees, Brandin Cooks, Jordan Howard, Will Fuller and Antonio Brown (doubt he ever plays again.

I'm leaning towards Cooks and Howard.

Its tough letting Brees go, but since keeping a QB isn't required, thinking I'm better off keeping skill position players instead.

I also have the #4 and #8 picks in our draft so I should be able to land a couple top Rookies

Who should my final 2 keepers be?

thanks

Ray Finkle
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Help with keepers due 8/1

Postby Ray Finkle » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am

All of your options are below the scope of 7 keepers so I wouldn’t feel great about keeping any of them. But assuming you don’t make any trades before the deadline, my gut says Howard and Fuller. Howard would hopefully be a floor play off of your bench if you can strike a good RB in your draft. I like Fuller for what I see as the highest upside play you have.

I agree that keeping Brees is probably not the popular decision but it would make your draft process easier being able to ignore the position and concentrate on your RBs and WRs. And it’s not like you’d be keeping him over another coveted asset.