Kansas City Chiefs discussion

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Kansas City Chiefs discussion

Postby Shawn » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Ouch!!! So they start off by losing to the Bills 41-7 last week, and follow it up by losing 48-3 today to Detroit :shock: What's the problem in KC??? They are imitating the KC Royals :D
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: Kansas City Chiefs discussion

Postby BradyT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Atleast two torn ACL´s are the problems.. but there should be plenty more. Lucky Luck looming on the horizon...
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

3 ACL's if you count pro bowl safety, Eric Berry :(
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm

SpaderDude wrote:3 ACL's if you count pro bowl safety, Eric Berry :(

I actually was counting Charles and Berry.. who´s the "lucky" 3rd?
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:39 pm

This really blows...just traded for him in August and my team was somewhat stacked! Ahhh...the reason we addicts do multiple leagues ...it cushions the blow (somewhat)
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Obviously the Charles injury today was killer, but you would think they wouldn't get killed like they have these first couple of games, I mean that Lions game today was pretty shocking. On a side note, I think Pioli is a bit overrated as well.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC

northga
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby northga » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Shawn wrote:Obviously the Charles injury today was killer, but you would think they wouldn't get killed like they have these first couple of games, I mean that Lions game today was pretty shocking. On a side note, I think Pioli is a bit overrated as well.
Prime example of not spending money for free agents coupled with a highly unusual training camp/preseason techniques. Decisions that Pioli and Haley are responsible for and should be held accountable.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:15 am

northga wrote:
Shawn wrote:Obviously the Charles injury today was killer, but you would think they wouldn't get killed like they have these first couple of games, I mean that Lions game today was pretty shocking. On a side note, I think Pioli is a bit overrated as well.
Prime example of not spending money for free agents coupled with a highly unusual training camp/preseason techniques. Decisions that Pioli and Haley are responsible for and should be held accountable.

Good points here! Its also clear that there is a lot of tension between Pioli and Haley, and both are taking a lot of criticism lately. It does make you wonder if Pioli favorite ................. Josh McDaniels :D could take over as head coach next year, if Haley doesn't survive.