Official/Final 2020 Rookie RB Ranks

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Re: Official/Final 2020 Rookie RB Ranks

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Fri May 29, 2020 12:18 pm

YouMightDieTryin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:33 am Image
10-Team Dynasty League QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/FLEX (23 man rosters + 2 IR + 2 Taxi, non-PPR scoring)
QB: Herbert, Goff
RB: Bijan, JT, Saquon, J.Cook, K.Hunt, Foreman, Z.White, McKinnon, S.Tucker
WR: G.Wilson, Olave, Jeudy, Pittman, J.Williams, OBJ, N. Brown, JuJu,
TE: Chig, Conklin, L. Thomas
Taxi: M.Mims, Ro. Johnson
'24: (4) 1sts, 2nd, (2) 3rds, 4th
'25: (2) 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Chwf3rd
Captain
Captain

Postby Chwf3rd » Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 11:51 am
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 am I don't mind feedback or differing opinions on a fantasy perspective.
Oh good! I was worried this was going to be another rant about criticism.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 am However,
Uh-oh.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amsome replies have turned abusive and either a direct attack on my character or methods.
Your methods have been directly attacked, yes. Is that a problem? Isn't that what we're supposed to do? Criticize the way we think about this stuff so that we can improve?

As for your character, I haven't seen that. People have criticized your persona, sure. You referred to your persona here as "egotistical". I haven't seen anybody call into question whether you're a good family man or a dutiful worker. This seems like a mischaracterization. I'm sure you're a good guy! I just don't think your running back analysis is particularly useful to anybody. They're entirely different constructs. I bet Nelson Mandela would have sucked at fantasy football; that's not a criticism of his character!
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amThis is not encouraging for others who read such things -- specifically new users. Those who have legitimate opinions might feel prohibited from sharing due to fear of similar judgement and/or retaliation. I personally find it to be immature and a disservice to the community in general.
First, that this will happen is absolute conjecture. Second, it misses the point. You haven't been criticized for your opinions so much as the way you presented and subsequently misrepresented them. Nobody is criticizing you because they're secretly Jonathan Taylor's dad; but because you claimed a near 100% hit rate. If your point here is that this is going to discourage people from claiming to be the most accurate "analyst" and then subsequently claim that they didn't miss on Kalen Ballage, they were just trying to mess with a league-mate, well, yeah. It might be a deterrent to that.

Feel free to compare my and other folks responses to your threads vs. the responses in Ghosted's WR thread. Your threads consistently devolve into this because of how you present your work and how you respond to criticism.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amI've written dozens of in-depth articles for 6 years on these forums before being suggested as a writer for DLF by other members of this community. The top brass at DLF reached out to me after viewing my posts. My RB accuracy and statistical pieces on draft pick trading is what opened the door. I had to go through a series of interviews and my forum posts were further scrutinized for accuracy. Eventually getting offered the position should give credibility to the way I do my analysis.
It doesn't. Your analysis should be judged on its own merits. This "well I write for DLF so my stuff must be good" is an appeal to authority logical fallacy. In an era where the number of dynasty "analysts" is quickly approaching the number of dynasty players, this "status" only reflects that writing dynasty articles is what you choose to do with your free time. Suggesting that your thoughts should be evaluated differently than everybody else's because you worked so hard to get "dlf" at the beginning of your name on an internet forum isn't fair or correct.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amOne of my first articles was a three-piece series on last year's rookie RBs. Pre-draft I said:

-- Josh Jacobs was the best/safest for now but Miles Sanders is "the most exciting". I then said Sanders would be better in the long run and backed that up by taking him 1.01 in my rookie draft. I won that 32 team league in part because of that selection.
-- Monty was a risk and even suggested that if he lands in Chicago "there might be some problems".
-- I loved Devin Singletary as the best late value. I didn't think he would be a work horse in any system but he "would easily be a great flex play week in, week out.".
-- Darrell Henderson had too many red flags to be draftable and "will struggle to progress at the next level".
-- Everyone else was worth avoiding.
(Proof 1 / Proof 2)
You've also had Kerryon and Michel and Ballage ahaead of Nick Chubb, and Kenneth Dixon ahead of Derrick Henry. I'm not sure I understand the value of reposting your 2019 rankings one year out.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amMy methods are under constant scrutiny by a select few, but I give paid subscribers my best possible work, and I believe the results speak for themselves. I don't know what else I could have done to be more accurate than that.
I would implore you to simply let your results speak for themselves as opposed to constantly trying to explain why your misses are actually hits.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amThe only reason I felt compelled to reply is because these forums have had the greatest increase in new users in its history. I want them to not only feel welcomed, but also safe to share opinions and contribute to conversations, and to ensure they're getting quality work from the best writers DLF can find. I can't hold a candle to the in-depth analysis and research that other writers and podcasters do on a daily basis. I'm in awe every time I converse with them on the work chat. The products they produce truly are the greatest assets to dynasty league football that one can find anywhere on the internet.

I'd love it if the conversation reverted back to the topic. I realize it might be a stretch at this point and I may need to temporarily lock it until something happens and players ranks once again need to be discussed. I'd mostly love it if civility returned to our conversations, as the negativity is getting tiresome.
I think this is a deflection. You don't want people to criticize you... because criticizing you is going to scare off new users? C'mon, man. Apples and oranges. You earned this by telling everybody how great you were and then unravelling when some people poked a few holes in your "analysis." It has nothing to do with new users sharing their opinions. After all this time, it seems like you still think people dragged you like this because they're emotionally invested in Cam Akers or something. You've been criticized for doing stuff that nobody else does.

This whole thing feels a lot like a transparent appeal to the moderators to censor further criticism of your work- especially where you invoke "new users." I'd humbly suggest that censoring the general user base is far more detrimental to the community than structured criticism of analysis.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amI'd mostly love it if civility returned to our conversations, as the negativity is getting tiresome.
I've been perfectly civil here. Civility is not the absence of dissent.
Absolutely savage.
Team 1 - 12 team PPR
QB: MRyan, MJones, CNewton, RFitz
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, JMixon, AJDillon, LMurray, DarWilliams, GBernard
WR: SDiggs, ACooper, BAiyuk, JJones, LShenault, BCooks, KToney, KHamler, VJefferson
TE: JSmith, ISmith, ZErtz

Team 2 - 16 team, PPR, SF
QB: JBurrow, CWentz, ZWilson, Jimmy G
RB: SBarkley, DSwift, CAkers, BSnell, TGurley, DGuice
WR: JChase, BAiyuk, CSutton, THiggins, JJeudy, JReagor, BEdwards
TE: ISmith, HarBryant, DSample, TTremble

Johnny B. Goode
Starter
Starter

Postby Johnny B. Goode » Fri May 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Shake my head... some people just want to watch the world burn

cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cantguardjake » Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm

My thoughts / rankings on the running back class:

CEH: Was my 1b to Taylor’s 1a pre draft, with the landing spot vaulting him to number 1. My only concern was pass protection, but if old man McCoy can get snaps last year Clyde should see the field enough until he gets better at it anyway (which he will). Every other aspect of his game is elite.

Taylor: Whilst film isn’t as explosive as you’d expect for someone with his athletic profile (it is long periods of vanilla play until an impressive breakaway run in a lot of cases) - the impressive plays are impressive. He has ideal size, speed and landing spot, and should develop into a complete back.

I would consider drafting Lamb / Jeudy here

Dobbins - No athletic profile is a bummer but he’s obviously athletic on film. I have concerns about the huge holes he is left to run through, and a lot of his production comes outside - which I don’t like at the college level, but once again the landing spot is perfect and the production is hard to ignore.

I would consider drafting Jefferson / Aiyuk etc here based on team needs.

Akers - More athlete than running back, but he is very explosive and a weapon in the passing game. I can see him hanging around ala Atlanta Tevin Coleman at a minimum. At least tries to keep it inside and doesn’t bounce unless he has to, and fights through contact for extra yards. Landing spot has him above Swift, but he’s easily the biggest boom bust in the top 5. Probably the best in pass pro.

Swift - Have never really gotten the hype, he doesn’t seem explosive to me, or as dangerous in the passing game as he is billed. He is still a decent back and has great agility, but below average play strength and a terrible landing spot have me looking to take a top wide receiver over him at this pick.

Daylight - value picks in the second / late second

Dillon - Not a massive fan but I would draft him at his current ADP based on draft capital alone. Play speed doesn’t match his combine and he has limited agility imo. Doesn’t offer much in the passing game but I think that was more scheme than an issue of his. He shows potential inside and obviously has a workhorse build so I would take a flier.

Kelley: Personal favourite pre draft with a decent landing spot. One cut runner with explosion, keeps it inside and gets upfield. Played through injury in 2019, his 2018 film is much more explosive and what I expect to see in the NFL.

There is nobody else that I would draft at their current ADP over an available wide receiver, as I don’t think any of them will make it.

cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cantguardjake » Fri May 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Johnny B. Goode wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:23 pm Shake my head... some people just want to watch the world burn
The irony of him stating to look to the wide receiver thread staying on track, when he is the one derailing every running back thread, is obviously lost on him.

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:48 pm

cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm My thoughts / rankings on the running back class:

CEH: Was my 1b to Taylor’s 1a pre draft, with the landing spot vaulting him to number 1. My only concern was pass protection, but if old man McCoy can get snaps last year Clyde should see the field enough until he gets better at it anyway (which he will). Every other aspect of his game is elite.

Taylor: Whilst film isn’t as explosive as you’d expect for someone with his athletic profile (it is long periods of vanilla play until an impressive breakaway run in a lot of cases) - the impressive plays are impressive. He has ideal size, speed and landing spot, and should develop into a complete back.

Dobbins - No athletic profile is a bummer but he’s obviously athletic on film. I have concerns about the huge holes he is left to run through, and a lot of his production comes outside - which I don’t like at the college level, but once again the landing spot is perfect and the production is hard to ignore.

Akers - More athlete than running back, but he is very explosive and a weapon in the passing game. I can see him hanging around ala Atlanta Tevin Coleman at a minimum. At least tries to keep it inside and doesn’t bounce unless he has to, and fights through contact for extra yards. Landing spot has him above Swift, but he’s easily the biggest boom bust in the top 5. Probably the best in pass pro.

Swift - Have never really gotten the hype, he doesn’t seem explosive to me, or as dangerous in the passing game as he is billed. He is still a decent back and has great agility, but below average play strength and a terrible landing spot have me looking to take a top wide receiver over him at this pick.

Dillon - Not a massive fan but I would draft him at his current ADP based on draft capital alone. Play speed doesn’t match his combine and he has limited agility imo. Doesn’t offer much in the passing game but I think that was more scheme than an issue of his. He shows potential inside and obviously has a workhorse build so I would take a flier.

Kelley: Personal favourite pre draft with a decent landing spot. One cut runner with explosion, keeps it inside and gets upfield. Played through injury in 2019, his 2018 film is much more explosive and what I expect to see in the NFL.

There is nobody else that I would draft at their current ADP over an available wide receiver, as I don’t think any of them will make it.

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Chwf3rd wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 am I don't mind feedback or differing opinions on a fantasy perspective.
Uh-oh.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amsome replies have turned abusive and either a direct attack on my character or methods.
Your methods have been directly attacked, yes. Is that a problem? Isn't that what we're supposed to do? Criticize the way we think about this stuff so that we can improve?

As for your character, I haven't seen that. People have criticized your persona, sure. You referred to your persona here as "egotistical". I haven't seen anybody call into question whether you're a good family man or a dutiful worker. This seems like a mischaracterization. I'm sure you're a good guy! I just don't think your running back analysis is particularly useful to anybody. They're entirely different constructs. I bet Nelson Mandela would have sucked at fantasy football; that's not a criticism of his character!
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amThis is not encouraging for others who read such things -- specifically new users. Those who have legitimate opinions might feel prohibited from sharing due to fear of similar judgement and/or retaliation. I personally find it to be immature and a disservice to the community in general.
First, that this will happen is absolute conjecture. Second, it misses the point. You haven't been criticized for your opinions so much as the way you presented and subsequently misrepresented them. Nobody is criticizing you because they're secretly Jonathan Taylor's dad; but because you claimed a near 100% hit rate. If your point here is that this is going to discourage people from claiming to be the most accurate "analyst" and then subsequently claim that they didn't miss on Kalen Ballage, they were just trying to mess with a league-mate, well, yeah. It might be a deterrent to that.

Feel free to compare my and other folks responses to your threads vs. the responses in Ghosted's WR thread. Your threads consistently devolve into this because of how you present your work and how you respond to criticism.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amI've written dozens of in-depth articles for 6 years on these forums before being suggested as a writer for DLF by other members of this community. The top brass at DLF reached out to me after viewing my posts. My RB accuracy and statistical pieces on draft pick trading is what opened the door. I had to go through a series of interviews and my forum posts were further scrutinized for accuracy. Eventually getting offered the position should give credibility to the way I do my analysis.
It doesn't. Your analysis should be judged on its own merits. This "well I write for DLF so my stuff must be good" is an appeal to authority logical fallacy. In an era where the number of dynasty "analysts" is quickly approaching the number of dynasty players, this "status" only reflects that writing dynasty articles is what you choose to do with your free time. Suggesting that your thoughts should be evaluated differently than everybody else's because you worked so hard to get "dlf" at the beginning of your name on an internet forum isn't fair or correct.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amOne of my first articles was a three-piece series on last year's rookie RBs. Pre-draft I said:

-- Josh Jacobs was the best/safest for now but Miles Sanders is "the most exciting". I then said Sanders would be better in the long run and backed that up by taking him 1.01 in my rookie draft. I won that 32 team league in part because of that selection.
-- Monty was a risk and even suggested that if he lands in Chicago "there might be some problems".
-- I loved Devin Singletary as the best late value. I didn't think he would be a work horse in any system but he "would easily be a great flex play week in, week out.".
-- Darrell Henderson had too many red flags to be draftable and "will struggle to progress at the next level".
(Proof 1 / Proof 2)
You've also had Kerryon and Michel and Ballage ahaead of Nick Chubb, and Kenneth Dixon ahead of Derrick Henry. I'm not sure I understand the value of reposting your 2019 rankings one year out.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amMy methods are under constant scrutiny by a select few, but I give paid subscribers my best possible work, and I believe the results speak for themselves. I don't know what else I could have done to be more accurate than that.
I would implore you to simply let your results speak for themselves as opposed to constantly trying to explain why your misses are actually hits.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amThe only reason I felt compelled to reply is because these forums have had the greatest increase in new users in its history. I want them to not only feel welcomed, but also safe to share opinions and contribute to conversations, and to ensure they're getting quality work from the best writers DLF can find. I can't hold a candle to the in-depth analysis and research that other writers and podcasters do on a daily basis. I'm in awe every time I converse with them on the work chat. The products they produce truly are the greatest assets to dynasty league football that one can find anywhere on the internet.

I'd love it if the conversation reverted back to the topic. I realize it might be a stretch at this point and I may need to temporarily lock it until something happens and players ranks once again need to be discussed. I'd mostly love it if civility returned to our conversations, as the negativity is getting tiresome.
I think this is a deflection. You don't want people to criticize you... because criticizing you is going to scare off new users? C'mon, man. Apples and oranges. You earned this by telling everybody how great you were and then unravelling when some people poked a few holes in your "analysis." It has nothing to do with new users sharing their opinions. After all this time, it seems like you still think people dragged you like this because they're emotionally invested in Cam Akers or something. You've been criticized for doing stuff that nobody else does.

This whole thing feels a lot like a transparent appeal to the moderators to censor further criticism of your work- especially where you invoke "new users." I'd humbly suggest that censoring the general user base is far more detrimental to the community than structured criticism of analysis.
dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:18 amI'd mostly love it if civility returned to our conversations, as the negativity is getting tiresome.
Absolutely savage.
The guy must be a carpenter, cuz he just hit a dozen nails on the head.

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 pm

cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm My thoughts / rankings on the running back class:

You know that Dobbins runs outside because Ohio State runs an outside zone system and that’s the play design, right?
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cantguardjake » Fri May 29, 2020 4:53 pm

ericanadian wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:41 pm

You know that Dobbins runs outside because Ohio State runs an outside zone system and that’s the play design, right?

Yes, obviously. Ohio run both outside and inside concepts and I think he looks noticeable better outside, and fairly average inside - which I think has a lot to do with his athletic ability at the college level. I question as to how well that will translate when the game is quicker. I wouldn’t be as worried if he looked just as good inside, but I don’t think he does, hence my comment.

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri May 29, 2020 6:33 pm

cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:53 pm
cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 pm Dobbins - No athletic profile is a bummer but he’s obviously athletic on film. I have concerns about the huge holes he is left to run through, and a lot of his production comes outside - which I don’t like at the college level, but once again the landing spot is perfect and the production is hard to ignore.
Yes, obviously. Ohio run both outside and inside concepts and I think he looks noticeable better outside, and fairly average inside - which I think has a lot to do with his athletic ability at the college level. I question as to how well that will translate when the game is quicker. I wouldn’t be as worried if he looked just as good inside, but I don’t think he does, hence my comment.
The system in Baltimore favors RPO (run pass option) more than any system in the NFL (NFL high 230 attempts), and Dobbins ran RPO more than any collegiate back (57%). Dobbins fits a need.

I love drafting talented players who fit a system perfectly.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Fri May 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 pm
Chwf3rd wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Uh-oh.

Absolutely savage.
The guy must be a carpenter, cuz he just hit a dozen nails on the head.
I love a good dad joke. Strong work CoD.

Chwf3rd, man, I’m not trying to be savage, honest. I just don’t like reading bad arguments and it just kind of happens. I’m happy you guys enjoyed reading it! :thumbup:
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

cantguardjake
Role Player
Role Player

Postby cantguardjake » Fri May 29, 2020 7:30 pm

dlf_mikeh wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:33 pm
cantguardjake wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 4:53 pm
The system in Baltimore favors RPO (run pass option) more than any system in the NFL (NFL high 230 attempts), and Dobbins ran RPO more than any collegiate back (57%). Dobbins fits a need.

I love drafting talented players who fit a system perfectly.
I agree, he’s in a perfect situation to the point I’d still draft him despite my concerns. It’s actually strange how perfect the backs landing spots were. Clyde and Taylor go without saying but Akers to the Rams is also ideal - if anyone is going to get the most out of his receiving ability it’s McVay.

djeternal2
Captain
Captain

Postby djeternal2 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 pm

TL;DR "My track record over the past three seasons is near 100%", "Do not waste your 1.02 on this kid (Jonathan Taylor). He's not a major bust like DH, RJ3, or Penny (all guys I've hated with a passion in the past) but he's not worth your top 6 pick either.", "However, some replies have turned abusive and either a direct attack on my character or methods.", therefore don't attack my methods.

In everything I read his character was not brought into question unless you count where he admitted to lying about his position on Ballage to try and dupe an owner in a trade.

- from DDs 2018 RB report

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=160647&hilit=2018+r ... t&start=60

"BONUS:
-- Ballage will win the starting job sooner than later, and will be viewed as the best steal in the draft. Ceiling could be #2 RB from this class."

- also from DDs 2018 RB report

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=160647&hilit=2018+r ... &start=270

dlf_mikeh wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:04 pm
Another guy who didn't read it. It clearly says at the top "YEAR 1 RANKINGS". In the following page I gave my actual dynasty values.

If you read further (you didn't, I'll do it here for you) I said that Wilkins doesn't have any real value, and that the only reason he's worth owning is because he can be drafted in the 4th and traded for a future 1st or 2nd when (not if, WHEN) he takes over #1 duties. I was dead right.

I don't have Wilkins above Penny or Jones. If you read it (you didn't, I'll do it for you again) they are all the same tier/color for year 1. Jones and Penny's value tanked to a 2nd... same as Wilkins early in the year if you flipped him like I did. I was right..... again.

Ballage the same value as Chubb because I didn't expect the Browns to ever make the right choice, plus they had Hyde & Duke. Ballage has great skills and I thought for sure Gore/Drake would get hurt. They didn't until towards the end of the year, and in the two games the Ballage was allowed to share the rock, he went 24-170-1. So I'm wrong on these two because the Browns wised up and shipped Hyde and the Dolphins RBs never got hurt? I'll take that.

Everyone was touting Penny as the guy to own behind Barkley & most were touting Jones as a 1st round pick at the very least, except for the very few of you (3?) who PMd me that you agreed but were afraid to say it outloud for fear of being retaliated on like I am. NP buds, I'll do it for you. Hell, I didn't even have him as a 2nd rounder. RIGHT AGAIN OMG?

I sang high praises for KJ as the #2 RB to own in this draft class. Was I right? You tell me.

And the thing I'm loving more is this up-coming rookie draft. The last few were easy (Zeke, Fournette, Barkley), but this year.... oh baby. Montgomery is a JOKE compared to the guy who should be considered a top 3 candidate. There's a guy I really want and by the looks of it early on, he's gonna be cheap. Not as good as Zeke or Barkley, but definitely better than Fournette, and easily a top 5 or top 10 RB down the road. Now the trick is...... do I disclose all this, or keep it for myself like I usually do every year and then tell you all your mistakes after the rookie drafts are over? Hmmm.....

PS: I'm being over-jerky on purpose. I like it.

"I've talked about the Ballage stuff. I was trying to induce a trade. All of that should be ignored." -

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=198325&p=1818918&hi ... e#p1818918

From my search Mike's first article with DLF was 4/5/19 so the Ballage stuff was posted to the forum prior to being a DLF writer. That said what he has posted the last 3 months is imo right up there with the Ballage stuff. From his own words he was being bombastic to "make a name for himself". So being a DLF writer was not enough for Mike based on his own words and DLF has allowed this to continue on. So congrats Mike on becoming the DLF version of Stephen A Smith. I for one will vote with my wallet and not reup my premium sub. I don't need to pay to read this trash.

For those wondering why I posted this it's because not all forum members can remember or were around for the earlier posts/threads. So for sake of disclosure I posted this. If anyone wants to dig further just click on Mike's profile for his posts on the message boards or search for Mike Havens for the articles he has written.
10 tm ppr 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, TDEF (Yr 6)
QB - Ryan, Wentz
RB - Gurley, A Jones, Cohen, Kerryon, Dam Williams, Duke, I Smith, Armstead, T Carson
WR - AJG, Watkins, ARob, A. Cooper, K Allen, M Williams, Godwin, Callaway, JJAW
TE - Gesicki, I Smith, Herndon, Eifert, Sternberger, Dissly

10 tm TE prem 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2 LB (Yr 5)
QB - Mahomes, Mayfield, Wentz,
RB - Zeke, Chubb, Kerryon, Duke, Edmonds, B Hill
WR - Nuk, AJG, ARob, JJS, Samuel, MVS, T Smith, D Hamilton, Gallup, K Johnson
TE - Njoku, Eifert, Herndon, I Smith, I Thomas, Moreau
DL - Watt, K Clark, Q Williams
LB - D Jones, D Bush
DB - K Neal, Bell

DLF Early Birds - 16 tm SF (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 SF
QB - A Rodgers, Darnold, Rosen, M Rudolph, Luck
RB - Damian Williams, J Howard, Duke, AP, Gore
WR - Julio, Golladay, Kirk, Stills, Manny Sanders, N Harry
TE - Jarwin, Gesicki, Boyle, Sprinkle

Shankopotamus
Starter
Starter

Postby Shankopotamus » Fri May 29, 2020 11:04 pm

Nice breakdown.

Mike and the other guy need to have a beer together and hug it out though.
12 Team Super-Flex TEP Dynasty
22 CHAMP :dance:
(2019 & 2020 Runner-Up) :wall:

1 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, Flex, SF, 2 TE

3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB, 1 Flex IDP

QB- Justin Herbert, Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson, Marcus Mariota, Gardner Minshew, Sam Ehlinger
RB- D’Andre Swift, Nick Chubb, Javonte Williams, Cam Akers, Kyren Williams, Jerome Ford, D’Ernest Johnson, Darrell Henderson
WR- DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Chris Godwin, Jameson Williams, Gabe Davis, Hollywood Brown, Josh Reynolds, Calvin Austin, Laviska Shenault, Kyle Phillips
TE-Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Isaiah Likely, Donald Parham, Tyler Conklin
DL-Danielle Hunter, Nick Bosa, Deforest Buckner, Jonathon Allen
LB- Micah Parsons, Jack Sanborn, Logan Wilson, Cole Holcomb, Nakobe Dean, Brian Asamoah
DB-Jeremy Chinn, Jalen Pitre, Jalen Thompson, Kam Curl, Darrick Forrest
K-Tyler Bass

dustyroads
Starter
Starter

Postby dustyroads » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 am

Uh-oh.

(Proof 1 / Proof 2)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Amazing post... couldn't agree more. And being a new user myself (at least with regards to having an account and posting instead of just anon lurking), this kind of logically and factually based scrutiny, presented in such a clear format, and done in an objective and respectful way is what keeps me coming back.