A very bad trade when changing from 1QB to 2QB league

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Zacsby
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: A very bad trade when changing from 1QB to 2QB league

Postby Zacsby » Mon May 04, 2020 7:43 am

Commissioners are either shady or ignorant. Or both. I would simply drop the link to this thread into your group chat. Can't think of a better way to get your message across than to just show that many experienced dynasty players think this is a joke. You don't even need to say anything, it's all right here. Lol
12 Team SF IDP
QB - Mahomes, Goff, Mac
RB - Etienne, Walker, Montgomery, Rhamondre, Hubbard, Akers, Gainwell
WR - Tyreek, AJB, Nico, Gabe, Elijah Moore
TE - Engram, Juwan
DL - TJ Watt, Josh Allen, Quinnen Williams, Highsmith
LB - Singleton, Devin Lloyd, Ernest Jones, Lavonte David
DB - Winfield, Julian Love, Delpit, Blankenship

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Mon May 04, 2020 4:14 pm

ravn88 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:03 am
jordanzs wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:51 pm The world is filled with Bush leagues like this. You fine DLF folk have found each other and learned how to elevate your standards and play in legit leagues. The original poster was wise to post his dilemma here and will learn from it (I hope). In a few years he will be laughing at similar posts as he’ll be saying “back in 2020 I left a similar trainwreck League...it was the best decision I ever made”.

Btw has anyone ever seen a commish who says “we’re changing the league to superflex” when their QB stable consists of Carr & Mariota?!?!? They usually wait until they’re loaded and QB and then lobby for the switch so they can fleece the rest of the leaguemates.
We votet on the change to 2QBs..

The Co-commish had Mahomes and Dak as his only QBs.
Its the rebuilding guy who had zero Qbs and then trades Away 1.03 and 2021 1sts. While tankning now
Riggggghhhht......he "only" has Mahomes & Dak. 2 QBs who have top 6 projections written on them. How much money do you want to bet that if the co-commish had Carr and Fitzpatrick as his only QBs, he WOULD NOT have finagled the switch to superflex? I would put money on that.

"Hey, I have both Kittle and Kelce on my roster right now, so let's change to TE premium scoring for this season". How does that logic sound to you? If it doesn't sound shady, then you should hang around more here and learn.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon May 04, 2020 10:54 pm

Zacsby wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:43 am Commissioners are either shady or ignorant. Or both. I would simply drop the link to this thread into your group chat. Can't think of a better way to get your message across than to just show that many experienced dynasty players think this is a joke. You don't even need to say anything, it's all right here. Lol
This would certainly get a conversation going. It's really poor league planning, and is going to affect the league negatively. Some may not realize now, but they will once the things start shaking out over the next year or so.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Habaneros make the best hot sauce. Throwing a bunch of random stuff on top of fries doesn't mean you call it "poutine".