Where to watch SB LIII closest to LAX

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Pet_Smith
Starter
Starter

Where to watch SB LIII closest to LAX

Postby Pet_Smith » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 am

Hey all, just looking for some help finding somewhere to watch the SuperBowl on Sunday. I'm going to be landing in LAX around KO, then flying out again 6 hours later, so looking for somewhere nice and close to the airport where I'll be able to watch. Is anyone local that might be able to give some suggestions? I'm not in any way local (from the UK!) so will be relying on Google Maps suggestions otherwise.... Thanks!!!
Dynasty - 9th year, 12-team, Standard scoring, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1K, 1DE/DT, 1LB, 1CB/S - 25man roster / 6 Taxi Squad
'17 Champ, '18 Runner Up, '23 rebuild

QB Watson, A Richardson, O' Connel (TS)
RB Gibbs, Akers, Dillon Carter, Bigsby, Chase Brown, Mcintosh, Tucker, Hull (TS)
WR Metcalf, DJ Moore, Addison, Meyers, Van Jefferson, Collins, Claypool, Mingo (TS), Hyatt (TS), Wilson (TS)
TE Higbee, Freirmuth, Otton (TS)
K Joseph
DE/DT Hunter
LB Franklin Simmons
C/S James

1.01, 1.04

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Where to watch SB LIII closest to LAX

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:26 am

I would assume at least one bar/restaurant in LAX (never been to LAX so I wouldnt know) would be likely to carry it? But I assume you dont want all those airport distractions ...
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Pet_Smith
Starter
Starter

Postby Pet_Smith » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:49 am

I was more hoping that I'd be able to find somewhere with a good, welcoming atmosphere - especially seeing as the Rams are playing.

If it comes down to it, I'll happily watch in the airport itself - but I thought I might be able to come up with a different alternative
Dynasty - 9th year, 12-team, Standard scoring, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1K, 1DE/DT, 1LB, 1CB/S - 25man roster / 6 Taxi Squad

RB Gibbs, Akers, Dillon Carter, Bigsby, Chase Brown, Mcintosh, Tucker, Hull (TS)
WR Metcalf, DJ Moore, Addison, Meyers, Van Jefferson, Collins, Claypool, Mingo (TS), Hyatt (TS), Wilson (TS)
K Joseph
DE/DT Hunter
LB Franklin Simmons
C/S James

1.01, 1.04

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:29 pm

Pet_Smith wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:49 am I was more hoping that I'd be able to find somewhere with a good, welcoming atmosphere - especially seeing as the Rams are playing.

If it comes down to it, I'll happily watch in the airport itself - but I thought I might be able to come up with a different alternative
Yeah makes total sense. If it was my home city, I'd obviously be able to tell you a few good spots - but alas you'll have to wait for someone with LA knowledge - sorry to not be of any help!

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Any success finding a good locale?

Pet_Smith
Starter
Starter

Postby Pet_Smith » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm

I feel like I've lucked out so far - just Google mapped the closest sports bars and found a great one

K Joseph
DE/DT Hunter
LB Franklin Simmons
C/S James

1.01, 1.04

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Pet_Smith wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:43 pm I feel like I've lucked out so far - just Google mapped the closest sports bars and found a great one
Glad to hear it! :thumbup: