Gurley or Kamara&Kelce ?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

PP team 3 in signature

Gurley
14%
Kamara Kelce
86%

Total votes: 58

Gunnar997
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Gurley or Kamara&Kelce ?

Postby Gunnar997 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:41 am

I am a big Gurley fan and if you had a TE behind Kelce that you weren’t playing that was really good like an OJ Howard and was just riding the bench because of Kelce I would be all for this deal. But the depth at TE has got me going with the Kamara Kelce side.
16 Team Dynasty, Roster 20

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D

QB- Josh Allen, Daniel Jones
WR- Cooper Kupp, Golden Tate, Will Fuller, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, DeVante Parker, N’keal Harry, Dez Bryant
RB- Christian Mccaffery, Todd Gurley, Miles Sanders, Darrius Guice, Bo Scarborough
TE- Hunter Henry, Blake Jarwin
K- Greg Zuerlein, Justin Tucker
D- Rams Defense, Buffalo Defense

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Markus0939 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:41 am I am a big Gurley fan and if you had a TE behind Kelce that you weren’t playing that was really good like an OJ Howard and was just riding the bench because of Kelce I would be all for this deal. But the depth at TE has got me going with the Kamara Kelce side.
You can like Gurley and have TE depth as much as you want. It still wouldnt make sense to trade the TE1 to have an equally valued RB. Any given week Kamara could outscore Gurley.

Maybe if you wanted Gurley for Kamara and Howard I could see it... not Kelce

Gunnar997
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Gunnar997 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:56 pm

The difference in points on the season between Kelce and Kamara and Gurley is about 86. If you have a depth TE like a Howard or Kittle (which not many people do because they are rising up as top young TE’s) I make that trade. Howard and Kittle both have about 100mpoints on the season. When it comes down to it I want the best fantasy RB. The RB that doesn’t share carries. Ingram will still eat up a good amount touches in that backfield.
16 Team Dynasty, Roster 20

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D

QB- Josh Allen, Daniel Jones
WR- Cooper Kupp, Golden Tate, Will Fuller, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, DeVante Parker, N’keal Harry, Dez Bryant
RB- Christian Mccaffery, Todd Gurley, Miles Sanders, Darrius Guice, Bo Scarborough
TE- Hunter Henry, Blake Jarwin
K- Greg Zuerlein, Justin Tucker
D- Rams Defense, Buffalo Defense

Suhmdog
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Suhmdog » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Philly Special wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 am Gurley is a monster, but I wouldn't give up 2 elite players at 2 different positions for an improvement on one. The gap isn't big enough for me to pull the trigger.
X2