Re: Kenny G Greatest Late Dynast Pick Ever

Postby Patsfan86 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Kenny G has so many yards he was featured in Better Homes and Garden magazine

Oddball456
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Oddball456 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:45 am

He has REALLY cooled off since the week 6 bye, 3 targets in the past 2 games!?! I thought he would be a weekly starter no matter what after week 5, now on my bench.

Pac_Eddy
Legend
Legend

Postby Pac_Eddy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 am

Has anyone watched the last two games? Maybe he's playing hurt, so Stafford isn't looking his way.
Not all that counts can be counted. Not all that can be counted counts.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:57 am

Pac_Eddy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 am Has anyone watched the last two games? Maybe he's playing hurt, so Stafford isn't looking his way.
Maybe Kenny G slept with his girlfriend?

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:00 am

:think:
Pac_Eddy wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 am Has anyone watched the last two games? Maybe he's playing hurt, so Stafford isn't looking his way.
Maybe Stafford realized he's got a 1000 yard receiver he's been ignoring much of this season...
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:41 pm

Now we really get to see what he is made of, should be fun.

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:59 am

Valhalla wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:57 am
*wife :dance:

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:02 pm

mild wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:59 am
Valhalla wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:57 am
*wife :dance:
Maybe he has both :shh: :shh:

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm

I’m trying hard to buy him, but his owners are still holding tight.

It can sometimes be harder to buy a player after a down time, because the owners are hyper aware of the depressed value and are so afraid of selling low.
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Patsfan86
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Patsfan86 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:45 am

Bumping my own post, is that a faux pas around here? Great to see him break out of the few game slump he was in and really become the guy on the team, that's all I really needed to see from him. Its too bad he is a bit older or id see him being valued much higher. I also don't think Marvin J or Stafford help his value at all. I think many are starting to see him as a top 10 Dynasty Wr and possibly top 20-25 Dynasty asset, or is this too high? My Kenny love is unstoppable since my team is garbage and he is the only bright spot. Does he have top 5 WR potential or does Stafford hold him back from this? The talent seems to all be there.

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:04 am

The Lions better hope that this is the peak for the amount of targets Kenny recieves. There's really no one else of any talent to throw to. You'd have to think the Lions draft/sign someone.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:03 am

Hill
Beckham
Thomas
Hopkins
Cooks
JuJu
Evans
...yeah I could see him in the top 10. For a rebuild (long term) I’d personally take all of the above over him but after them I’d have to study more of Golladay to make the call between him and guys like Thielen, Diggs, Kupp, Sutton, Robinson, and would have to look at Adams pretty closely as well even though I don’t want to like him.

Also...Stafford has a decent deep ball arm and has historically and reliably dished out a lot of yards for his WRs. I wouldn’t say he’s a huge disadvantage for a wr who seems to do well with the deep ball.

Pet_Smith
Starter
Starter

Postby Pet_Smith » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:41 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm I’m trying hard to buy him, but his owners are still holding tight.

It can sometimes be harder to buy a player after a down time, because the owners are hyper aware of the depressed value and are so afraid of selling low.
Definitely a thing. I always try to sell after a monster game, but then I rarely get any offers for players in a slump :think:
Dynasty - 9th year, 12-team, Standard scoring, 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1K, 1DE/DT, 1LB, 1CB/S - 25man roster / 6 Taxi Squad
'17 Champ, '18 Runner Up, '23 rebuild

QB Watson, A Richardson, O' Connel (TS)
RB Gibbs, Akers, Dillon Carter, Bigsby, Chase Brown, Mcintosh, Tucker, Hull (TS)
WR Metcalf, DJ Moore, Addison, Meyers, Van Jefferson, Collins, Claypool, Mingo (TS), Hyatt (TS), Wilson (TS)
TE Higbee, Freirmuth, Otton (TS)
K Joseph
DE/DT Hunter
LB Franklin Simmons
C/S James

1.01, 1.04

Pullo Vision
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Pullo Vision » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:53 pm

Valhalla wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:03 amStafford has a decent deep ball arm and has historically and reliably dished out a lot of yards for his WRs. I wouldn’t say he’s a huge disadvantage for a wr who seems to do well with the deep ball.
With proven vets potentially available at value rates in Stafford and Jones, and young'ns in Golladay and Kerryon, curious if/how this offense changes the rest of this year and the offseason.
League #1- 14 tm ppr, 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1K
1 DT, 2 DE, 2 LB, 1 CB, 1 S, 1 flex

League #2- 12 team PPR, 1Q, 1R, 2W, 1T, 1 R/W/T, 1 W/R/T, 1 Def

League #3- 12 tm PPR, 1Q, 0R (yes, ZERO RB) 3W, 1T, 2 R/W/T flex, 1 Def

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Valhalla wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:03 am Hill
Beckham
Thomas
Hopkins
Cooks
JuJu
Evans
...yeah I could see him in the top 10. For a rebuild (long term) I’d personally take all of the above over him but after them I’d have to study more of Golladay to make the call between him and guys like Thielen, Diggs, Kupp, Sutton, Robinson, and would have to look at Adams pretty closely as well even though I don’t want to like him.

Also...Stafford has a decent deep ball arm and has historically and reliably dished out a lot of yards for his WRs. I wouldn’t say he’s a huge disadvantage for a wr who seems to do well with the deep ball.
I love golladay but in no world am i even having to contemplate between golladay and adams... adams is almost the wr1 overall this year and easily top 5 dynasty wr. also i would not even think about taking diggs and thielen over him. i could see the argument for golladay over diggs but not thielen. as well as give me kupp over golladay but its close. im taking golladay over sutton and robinson tho and quite easily. not sure either of the two belong in the discussion.

My top wr

Mike Thomas
Tyreek
Davante Adams
Hopkins
Odell
Julio
AB
Thielen
Cooks
Evans
JuJu
Keenan
Woods
Diggs
Aj Green
Kupp
Ty Hilton

These are all guys i would have to take over golladay or if someone offered me any of these players for my Golladay id have to accept. That being said i think Golladay falls around here at wr 18 which is VERY good and also where i see him ending up next season maybe a few spots higher at i think his ceiling next year is wr 10. maybe in 2020 he could become elite but as of now i think hes just very good and a wr2.
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton