Trading for Edelman

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
TommyL31
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Trading for Edelman

Postby TommyL31 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:27 am

I'm competitive in a 12 team PPR league (QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Flex) but getting underwhelming/inconsistent WR3 performance. The Edelman owner is out of it and looks to be rebuilding. Is Curtis Samuel and DJ Chark (currently Taxi Squad eligible and he has a free spot). Here's the primary pieces of my roster for reference

QB: Rivers, Goff
RB: Gordon, Chubb, L. Miller, Duke Johnson, Gore, Mike Davis, Powell (IR)
WR: Adams, Allen, Funchess, Moncrief, Agholor, Tre'Quan Smith, Samuel, Zay Jones, Chark (TS)
TE: Howard, Olsen, Gesicki (TE)

I'm thinking Moncrief, Gesicki, or Smith could also be pieces I could use in a deal although I'd like to keep Smith if possible.

Is Samuel and Chark peak your interest if you're a rebuilding Edelman owner? Or are one of these other guys more intriguing to you?
"whiners kill more leagues than incompetent trades" - clarion contrarion

DFFL - Flea Flickers, 12 team PPR dynasty
Legends of the Gridiron - Boss Hawgs, 12 team PPR Superflex Salary Cap league
USFL - Memphis Showboats, 12 team PPR Superflex Tiered Salary Cap League

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Trading for Edelman

Postby Goddard » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 am

None of the players you listed would interest me, even if I'm rebuilding. I'd rather move Edelman for a 2nd than get scraps like that. Tre'Quan straight up might get it done though.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Trading for Edelman

Postby Jigga94 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 am

Gonna need more than unknowns. I agree with a 2nd or Smith though. Maybe throw in Gesicki or Zay