thebeast
Legend
Legend

Re: Cooper Urinated in Derek Carrs Cereal and Got Caught

Postby thebeast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:19 pm

JFever wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:08 am
thebeast wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:39 am
Vcize wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 am

This is a great post, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that Dak/Dez video the same way.
Wow. The cowboys offense looks so much more dynamic without Dez. Any of Dallas’ WRs on pace for 860 yards? I don’t know the answer, but based on what I’ve seen I’d say no. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but Dak is in the bottom 25% of NFL starting QBs.
This is a great post, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that Dak/Dez video the same way. :whistle:
:thumbup:

The way I see it is Dez got close to 1,000 yards last year, despite playing with Dak.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm

gunfrees wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm Is there a chance he's let go after this year and he goes to a different team?
Nope. He's a Raider next year. They already picked up his 5th year option.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:

thebeast
Legend
Legend

Postby thebeast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

cazzie33 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:
To be fair to Gruden, Cooper was trash last year and Gruden wasn't involved at all.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:22 pm
gunfrees wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm Is there a chance he's let go after this year and he goes to a different team?
Which is only guaranteed by injury.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Phaded wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:28 pm
True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm

True. But the reality is they really don't have any better options, so I think he stays.
Oh agreed - the probability is he will remain a Raider next year barring a nice trade offer. Beyond 2019, I am not so sure.

gunfrees
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby gunfrees » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Phaded wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Oh agreed - the probability is he will remain a Raider next year barring a nice trade offer. Beyond 2019, I am not so sure.
Damn, well atleast by then he'll be 26(?)ish and on a new team hopefully, because I can't see him ever becoming consistent with Carr at the helm
12 team dynasty | SF | 1 ppr

QBs: Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Kirk Cousins
WRs: Deebo, Godwin, Mbrown, JDowns
RBs: Chubb, Gibbs, Achane, K. Miller
TE: Okonkwo, Mayer

2024 1.03, 1.09
2025 early 1st, 1st, 1st, 1st, early 2nd, 2nd
2026 early 1st, 1st, early 2nd
----------

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:52 pm

thebeast wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm
cazzie33 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:23 pm Glad the genius came down from the tv booth to get the Raiders turned around.Also his " Commitment to Excellence" is only exceeded by his commitment to get the ball in Amari's hands. Even Nick Saban didn't freeze out Cooper's talent as Bad as this Oakland offense.It appears that the Black Hole has swallowed up whatever force that Amari's immense hype generated. Please, give this turd a courtesy flush :oops:
To be fair to Gruden, Cooper was trash last year and Gruden wasn't involved at all.
True but it was Chuckie's own words & false promises that he would move him around the formations & do whatever it takes to get the ball in Cooper's hands. So like most cases so far Gruden's been a huge disappointment. Of course his greatest success will probably become his ability to get Reggie fired as GM for the team's abysmal performance which of course will be blamed on the lack of talent on the roster ...That Chuckie's decision(s) like letting Khalil go had plenty to do with.

Gruden's going to blow it up and build it in his own image so he can get all the credit. When that fails it will be interesting to see how that gets spun.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm

The real reason Cooper isn’t getting more targets? Jared Cook is starting an offensive revolution in Oakland.

(This was a joke. The last time I alluded to Cook outplaying Cooper, jokingly, people exploded in fury. Please do not take it seriously. I was joking.)
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.
Lmao Amen.
gunfrees wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Damn, well atleast by then he'll be 26(?)ish and on a new team hopefully, because I can't see him ever becoming consistent with Carr at the helm
Agreed. Carr is currently cancer for him, can't even see any type of developmental progress. And is that an RS avatar? lmao. YES!
Cooper and Carr aside, Gruden has been not living up to how much he hyped himself up when he was on TV. I don't think he can go back to announcing after this embarrassment of a coaching gig unless he starts producing results can he??

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:06 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:57 pm Derek Carr doesn't eat cereal, he gets enough milk through milking that big fat contract of his.
That's an excellent point.
Also...Cooper pisses excellence...so shouldn't pissing in any of Carr's food actually HELP the situation?

notweswelker
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby notweswelker » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:17 pm

OP feels about Derek Carr how I feel about Mike Mccoy. Craziness in some NFL clubhouses.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Ryantacular wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:24 am
Lmao Amen.
gunfrees wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Agreed. Carr is currently cancer for him, can't even see any type of developmental progress. And is that an RS avatar? lmao. YES!
Cooper and Carr aside, Gruden has been not living up to how much he hyped himself up when he was on TV. I don't think he can go back to announcing after this embarrassment of a coaching gig unless he starts producing results can he??
The reality is, Gruden completely deconstructed this roster and is building it for Vegas. This is a tank year. Also, Carr has well over 300 yards per game, and a 72 percent completion percentage, but has 3 end zone INT's. That 7-8 TD/INT could easily be 10-5, but as Gruden said, Carr presses at these moments, (knowing how bad the D is). Not excusing it, but considering it's 5 games into a new system, I'm giving both of them the balance of 2 years before I pass a real judgment, but I am not happy with Carr trending towards being a complete bonehead when it matters most. Yikes. LOL.