Need another move to make

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
SteelKingmjc
Rookie
Rookie

Need another move to make

Postby SteelKingmjc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 am

My rookie draft is this Sunday and there are definitely some holes that need to be addressed. The most glaring one is RB which I'm obviously going to address with the 1.05 pick. More than likely going to end up with a Chubb, Rojo, Michel. Hoping by some chance Penny falls but i do not see that being all that likely. That being said, I need some WR help as well and really only have some dart throws with my remaining picks. Whats a move I could make to add some WR depth to help in my flex spot. I don't feel that my starters are all that terrible just need to add some depth all around.. Any suggestions?

12 Team League
1 pt ppr, Standard scoring for everything else
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 3 FLEX

QBs:
RUSSELL WILSON, SAM DARNOLD, KYLE ALLEN, JACOBY BRISSETT

RBs: NICK CHUBB, PHILIP LINDSAY, MARK INGRAM, SHADY MCCOY, BILAL POWELL, JAMAAL WILLIAMS, ISAIAH CROWELL, KAPRI BIBBS,

WRs: JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, ALLEN ROBINSON II, AMARI COOPER, MARQISE LEE, WILLIE SNEAD IV, JAMISON CROWDER, KEELAN COLE, ROBERT FOSTER, DESEAN JACKSON, CHAD WILLIAMS, JALEEL SCOTT, JAKE KUMEROW, EMANUAL HALL,

TEs: V. Mcdonald, Chris Herndon IV, AKINS

2020 Picks: , 4, 4, 5, 5

ookluh
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Need another move to make

Postby ookluh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am

Perhaps I'm a bit pessimistic, but if you need to start 3 Flex players, I am having a tough time figuring out who that might be. You have some top talent at QB and TE and could always considering trying to flip them for depth and picks, but you may also want to consider just seeing how the season starts off and deciding what direction to go at that point. I'm fairly new to dynasty, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
12-team SF PPR, 6 pt TD
QB: Allen, Goff, Lance, Heinecke
WR: Waddle, Cooper, Pittman, Hopkins, DJM, Renfrow, Shaheed, Chark, Tillman, T.Scott, Shephard
RB: Ekeler, Henry, Stevenson, D.Harris, Mitchell, Edwards, CPatt
TE: Andrews, Smith, Tonyan, Ferguson, Musgrave

12-team PPR SF TEP
QB: Mahomes, Herbert, Mayfield, Pickett
WR: Higgins, Mooney, R.Moore, JJSS, Jamo, Landry, Shepard, C.Samuel, Lazard, N.Brown, Eskridge, Atwell
RB: Javonte, Dobbins, Carter, Sanders, Walker, Hilliard, Vaughn, K.Williams, Evans
TE: Kittle, Freiermuth, Trautman, Jordan, Woods

12-team PPR SF TEP, 6 pt TD
QB: Jackson, Stafford, Stroud, Levis
WR: C.Watson, Dotson, Jamo, Reed, Mims, Slayton, Dortch
RB: Bijan, Hall, Achane, Spiller, Warren, Z.White, Spears
TE: Hockenson, Dulcich, Chig, Smith

SteelKingmjc
Rookie
Rookie

Postby SteelKingmjc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 am

ookluh wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am Perhaps I'm a bit pessimistic, but if you need to start 3 Flex players, I am having a tough time figuring out who that might be. You have some top talent at QB and TE and could always considering trying to flip them for depth and picks, but you may also want to consider just seeing how the season starts off and deciding what direction to go at that point. I'm fairly new to dynasty, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
As of right now my Flex is looking like Pryor, Burton, and Lee. Which isnt really great by any means. Depending which RB i end up with that might put Williams or Crow into one of the three Flex spots.

12 Team League
1 pt ppr, Standard scoring for everything else
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 3 FLEX

QBs:
RUSSELL WILSON, SAM DARNOLD, KYLE ALLEN, JACOBY BRISSETT

RBs: NICK CHUBB, PHILIP LINDSAY, MARK INGRAM, SHADY MCCOY, BILAL POWELL, JAMAAL WILLIAMS, ISAIAH CROWELL, KAPRI BIBBS,

WRs: JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER, ALLEN ROBINSON II, AMARI COOPER, MARQISE LEE, WILLIE SNEAD IV, JAMISON CROWDER, KEELAN COLE, ROBERT FOSTER, DESEAN JACKSON, CHAD WILLIAMS, JALEEL SCOTT, JAKE KUMEROW, EMANUAL HALL,

TEs: V. Mcdonald, Chris Herndon IV, AKINS

2020 Picks: , 4, 4, 5, 5

hudini33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby hudini33 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:02 am

SteelKingmjc wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:59 am
ookluh wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:52 am Perhaps I'm a bit pessimistic, but if you need to start 3 Flex players, I am having a tough time figuring out who that might be. You have some top talent at QB and TE and could always considering trying to flip them for depth and picks, but you may also want to consider just seeing how the season starts off and deciding what direction to go at that point. I'm fairly new to dynasty, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
As of right now my Flex is looking like Pryor, Burton, and Lee. Which isnt really great by any means. Depending which RB i end up with that might put Williams or Crow into one of the three Flex spots.
It will put Williams there. Also, in a smaller starting requirement league, your team looks good, not great, need RB help and seriously need depth at RB and WR. Take Chubb, but then try to trade some out your other picks with back end players to get some, probably older, reliable guys for your flexibility spots (think someone like E Sanders or M Jones).
No One 12-team, 21 man roster PPR (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, FLEX, D/ST, K) 0-0 EST. 2017

2018, 2021 Champion

QB: Hurts, Z Wilson, Minshew, Heinecke
RB: Zeke, Ekeler, Patterson, J Robinson, Pollard, Jamal Williams
WR: Diggs, Sutton, Metcalf, McLaurin, Mooney, V. Jefferson, M. Jones
TE: Andrews, Knox, Freiermuth
D/ST: Packers, Cardinals

2022 Picks: 1.12, 2.12, 3.03, 3.12
2023 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 3

2018 and 2021 Champion.
2020 Runner-up

Rookie Class Heroes 10-team, 30 man roster PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX) 0-0 EST. 2020

QB: Baker, Fields, Ryan, Darnold
RB: Dobbins, Jacobs, Harris, Herbert, , Bernard, J. Wilson, Kelley
WR: DJ Moore, Sutton, Waddle, Mooney, N. Collins, V. Jefferson, B. Edwards, D. Brown, Reynolds, Duvernay, Agholor, Mims, G Wilson, Pickens, Burks
TE: Engram, Kmet, Freiermuth, Tremble

2022 Picks: 1.08, 2.04, 2.09, 3.02, 4.04
2023 Picks: 1, 1, 3, 4

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:11 am

Well at least you have the Jets backfield.
You're gonna have some problems with no 2nds and 3rds. I don't think you can really improve your wrs this draft, but you never know. Draft a ton of rbs and wrs, see what hits.

I think you keep your 3tes for now and hope the start off hot and trade one by mid season.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, Fields, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens, wilson
T: Kelce, Goedert, Thomas, woods
D: cle, nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson, Browning, Rudolph, Zappe
R: Swift, Walker, Dobbins, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen, Nuk, Tre tucker, C Samuel,
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2023/ ... =0009&O=01

joeday
GOAT
GOAT

Postby joeday » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am

Golden Tate, Crabtree and guys like that seem to be undervalued...that said, I don't know what you could move to get them.
BERLIN BOMBERS (0 – 0)
1996 | 2005 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2017 – 🏆
1999 | 2000 | 2019 | 2020 – 🥈

14 team | 4 keepers | non ppr | est. 1996
QB –
RB – Christian McCaffrey | Josh Jacobs
WR – AJ Brown | CeeDee Lamb
TE –

ROCKY MOUNTAIN MASTODONS (0 – 0)
2011 | 2013 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020 – 🏆
2008 | 2012 | 2014 | 2019 – 🥈

12 team | 10 keepers | non ppr | est. 2001
QB – Joe Burrow
RB – Tony Pollard | Kenneth Walker III | Rhamondre Stevenson
WR – Justin Jefferson | Stefon Diggs | DK Metcalf | Tee Higgins | Jameson Williams
TE – Trey McBride

Overall 2024 Regular Season Record: 0 – 0

ookluh
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ookluh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm

If you're not in love with who is available at 1.05, you could maybe consider trying to move back in the first round and trying to gain a second or third rounder. Possibly straight up, or maybe in exchange for one of your fourths?
12-team SF PPR, 6 pt TD
QB: Allen, Goff, Lance, Heinecke
WR: Waddle, Cooper, Pittman, Hopkins, DJM, Renfrow, Shaheed, Chark, Tillman, T.Scott, Shephard
RB: Ekeler, Henry, Stevenson, D.Harris, Mitchell, Edwards, CPatt
TE: Andrews, Smith, Tonyan, Ferguson, Musgrave

12-team PPR SF TEP
QB: Mahomes, Herbert, Mayfield, Pickett
WR: Higgins, Mooney, R.Moore, JJSS, Jamo, Landry, Shepard, C.Samuel, Lazard, N.Brown, Eskridge, Atwell
RB: Javonte, Dobbins, Carter, Sanders, Walker, Hilliard, Vaughn, K.Williams, Evans
TE: Kittle, Freiermuth, Trautman, Jordan, Woods

12-team PPR SF TEP, 6 pt TD
QB: Jackson, Stafford, Stroud, Levis
WR: C.Watson, Dotson, Jamo, Reed, Mims, Slayton, Dortch
RB: Bijan, Hall, Achane, Spiller, Warren, Z.White, Spears
TE: Hockenson, Dulcich, Chig, Smith