Gronk might get moved soon(big time speculation)

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
zeeshan2
Captain
Captain

Gronk might get moved soon(big time speculation)

Postby zeeshan2 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:37 am

I’m hearing Gronk may not be a Patriot by the end of the day? If I’m right I want credit. If I’m wrong I don’t want any blame.

— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) June 8, 2018

I’m sitting here writing a pre-emptive blog for what might be, if true, the most stunning move of the Bradichick Dynasty. Stay tuned

— Jerry Thornton (@jerrythornton1) June 8, 2018

I’ve mentioned on BST a source telling me that, having been around the team for years, they’ve seen how players are treated just before being dealt. That, the source said, was how it felt with Gronk at start of ’17.

— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) June 8, 2018

Here's PFT on a possibility:
The person who posted on Reddit the news of Julian Edelman‘s looming four-game PED suspension a day before ESPN broke the story (which means that ESPN didn’t break the story) has promised another one.

“I’ve actually been sitting on some bigger patriots news for the past few days, still trying to verify that it’s 100% true before putting it out there,” said Redditlover1981. “Regardless I plan to post it here tomorrow evening.”

(It’s admirable that an anonymous person would be careful enough to protect his/her good unknown name by ensuring accuracy.)

Redditlover1981 has decided to accept guesses (and that went exactly how you think it would go), hinting that “the news is negative and it’s about a current multi year patriot.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ots-story/

Edit: Rob's brother chimes in on the rumors

https://twitter.com/Chrisgronkowski/sta ... 7487395840

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: Gronk might get moved soon(big time speculation)

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Cool links. Please keep updating this one.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Gronk might get moved soon(big time speculation)

Postby Defender » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Crazy. I’ll be staying tuned.
The standard is the standard.