DLF Branded Dynasty Leagues

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF Branded Dynasty Leagues

Postby dlf_jeffh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:39 pm

We've received a lot of requests over the years for league services and we've partnered with MyFantasyLeague and the guys over at LeagueSafe to bring you DLF Dynasty Leagues. Professionally commissioner'd by Scott Fish himself, the creator of the Scott Fish Bowl .... the largest and most competitive redraft fantasy tournament on the planet.

With all the desire for leagues to be professionally run and so many having issues, this is the best way to get into a Dynasty league that you KNOW will be professionally run and formatted in a way that DLF approves of.

Hope you all get in and give'em a try!

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2018/ ... l-leagues/
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: DLF Branded Dynasty Leagues

Postby Vcize » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Very cool!

I don't see any info on scoring settings though. Also might be pertinent once it is added to add the big settings (ppr vs non, SF, etc) right in the main title page.

Excited to see these leagues.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

myndflyte
Role Player
Role Player

Postby myndflyte » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Click join a safeleague and there is a link to rules there with scoring settings.
12 team 0.5 pt PPR; 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 Flex
QB: Rodgers, Prescott, Lauletta (R)
RB: Gordon, Ajayi, Collins, Yeldon, Ekeler, Martin, Grant, Mizzell, David Williams, Jeffery Wilson, Warren
WR: Cooks, Boyd, Marvin Jones, Lockett, Coleman, Doctson, Goodwin, Cobb, T. Williams, Z. Jones, Roberts, Tate (R), Cain (R), Ellington, Cody Core, Beebe
TE: Kelce, Cook, Conklin, LaCosse
2019 Picks: 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5

12 team 1 pt PPR SF IDP; 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 SFlex, 3 Flex, 1DL, 1LB, 1DB, 1 IDP Flex
QB: Newton, Stafford, Bortles, Kessler
RB: Hunt, Mixon, Lewis, Ekeler, Thompson, Bernard, Davis, Blount
WR: Evans, Lockett, Marvin Jones, Sanders, Lee, Pettis, Crabtree, Cole, Ateman, Lasley
TE: Rudolph, Seals-Jones
DL: Jordon, Ingram
LB: Jarrad Davis, Alonso, Avery Williamson, Warner, Van Noy, Golden, Baker, Shaun Dion Hamilton
DB: Poyer, Kazee, Collins, Jenkins, Cyprien
2019 Picks: 1.05, 2.05, 3.05, 4.05, 5.05, 6.05, 7.05

chopping mall
Role Player
Role Player

Postby chopping mall » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 am

this is awesome but my only concern/question is with always being able to join a fresh start up each year, how are these leagues gonna recruit in years 2+ to replace owners who inevitably leave because they have a horrible team and want to start fresh.

I am very interested in how this "SafeLeagues will sell abandoned Dynasty League franchises to the highest bidder through the SafeLeagues website." selling abandoned terrible teams will work out. an abandoned team with guys like Gurley and Zeke and OBJ on it yeah I can see finding a bidder, but man there are some bad teams that people create.
Team: Hounds of Justice - Year 5
12 Team - 35 Man roster .5 PPR Dynasty IDP (1QB|2WR|2RB|1TE|2Flex|2DL|2LB|2DB|1Flex)
QB: D. Brees, D. Carr, A. Dalton
RB: S. Barkley, J. Mixon, C. Clement, F. Gore, J. Jackson, P. Perkins, G. Bernard
WR: K. Allen, A. Green, J. Edelman, B. Cooks, T. Quinn, J. Reynolds, M. Crabtree, J. Doctson
TE: D. Walker D. Waller, D. Goedert, J. Smith
DL: T. Flowers, J. Houston, C. Peters, E. Ansah
LB: D. Leonard, M. Jack, N. Vigil, J. Baker, P. Onwuasor, S. Hamilton
DB: J. Bates, K. Jackson,
taxi: R. Finley, D. Crockett, J. Ursua, D. Willis, J. Thornhill
2020 Picks: 3rd, 5th, 6th

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:54 am

Everything is outlined in the rules.

So I joined a league in leaguesafe last night, but cannot join on MFL. Do I need to do anything else?

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 am

Vcize wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 pm Very cool!

I don't see any info on scoring settings though. Also might be pertinent once it is added to add the big settings (ppr vs non, SF, etc) right in the main title page.

Excited to see these leagues.
Hey!

The settings are here: https://www.leaguesafe.com/dynastyleagu ... 1?orderId=

Superflex leagues are listed as such on the main page: https://www.leaguesafe.com/dynastyleaguefootball/nfl/

Auctions will be coming soon, but currently the ones listed are email snake drafts.

Hope that helps!

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 am

ImaRounder wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:54 am Everything is outlined in the rules.

So I joined a league in leaguesafe last night, but cannot join on MFL. Do I need to do anything else?
Sorry! That part isn't automated so if someone joins after I go to bed or am spending some time with the family I sometimes can't get it on MFL until the morning. I'm caught up now so hopefully you are in!

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:47 am

chopping mall wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 am this is awesome but my only concern/question is with always being able to join a fresh start up each year, how are these leagues gonna recruit in years 2+ to replace owners who inevitably leave because they have a horrible team and want to start fresh.

I am very interested in how this "SafeLeagues will sell abandoned Dynasty League franchises to the highest bidder through the SafeLeagues website." selling abandoned terrible teams will work out. an abandoned team with guys like Gurley and Zeke and OBJ on it yeah I can see finding a bidder, but man there are some bad teams that people create.
Hey Chopping Mall!

We have been running Empire Dynasty Leagues for the last 3 years and haven't had any issue selling off teams. If a team takes too long to sell we eventually discount it. We've only had to do that a couple times and 20% did the trick. I'd imagine we'd go further to make sure the league fills. This year we had 62 orphans in our 30ish leagues and 49 of them sold within 48 hours. Orphans aren't really much of a concern on my end... at least not yet and I hope they never are! :)

ImaRounder
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ImaRounder » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:51 am

dlf_scottf wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 am
ImaRounder wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:54 am Everything is outlined in the rules.

Sorry! That part isn't automated so if someone joins after I go to bed or am spending some time with the family I sometimes can't get it on MFL until the morning. I'm caught up now so hopefully you are in!
I figured that was the case, thank you!

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 am

Great idea fellas. About time!
If I weren't cutting down I would love to join...but its only smashmouth and not "exotic smashmouth" ;)
Good luck
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:03 am

maxhyde wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 am Great idea fellas. About time!
If I weren't cutting down I would love to join...but its only smashmouth and not "exotic smashmouth" ;)
Good luck
Hrm, I like it... I can easily change that. :)

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:49 am

It's not a huge deal, but I'm curious as to why INTs are -4 pts? I haven't played in any leagues where INTs are more than -2 pts.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 am

WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:49 am It's not a huge deal, but I'm curious as to why INTs are -4 pts? I haven't played in any leagues where INTs are more than -2 pts.
Helps separate good and bad quarterbacks a bit more. It's especially helpful in giving better quarterbacks a little more trade value.

scoonie21
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby scoonie21 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 am

Can you explain the progressive pot a little more? What happens if the league somehow folds, where does that pot money go? Or are we just assured the league will never fold? I mean anything can happen ha
12 Team non-PPR, Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, Def
QBs: Rodgers, Lawrence, Lock
RBs: Henry, Kamara, Swift, Mostert, Foreman, Ingram
WRs: Adams, Higgins, Moore, OBJ, Kirk, MVS, Shenault
TEs: Kittle, Thomas
K: McPherson
Def: Packers, Rams
Taxi: Hamler, Seth Williams, Dotson, Willis

2023 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th round
2024 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th round

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 am

scoonie21 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:33 am Can you explain the progressive pot a little more? What happens if the league somehow folds, where does that pot money go? Or are we just assured the league will never fold? I mean anything can happen ha
I believe it is in there, but if not I'll add it. Same as Empire leagues in SafeLeagues. If the league folds the progressive will be split evenly among the 12 remaining teams

edit: it wasn't... thanks for letting me know! I have it added in there now.