Keeper League - Maximum 10

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Chippa1975
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Keeper League - Maximum 10

Postby Chippa1975 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:05 am

Standard Non-PPR League - 10 Teams - 2QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DST, 1K

Keep up to 10. No penalty. No maximum seasons kept.

Jared Goff
Patrick Mahomes
Mitch Trubisky

Alvin Kamara
Leonard Fournette
Kareem Hunt
Christian McCaffrey

Davante Adams
Stefon Diggs
Allen Robinson
Corey Davis
Josh Gordon
Josh Doctson

Evan Engram
Hunter Henry

Took over orphan team last year, keeping the minimum of four players, which allowed me to target young talent in draft.

Thinking I should try and trade one of my RB’s and another piece to target a top tier WR.

Keen on opinions and advice.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Keeper League - Maximum 10

Postby Goddard » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Normally I'd say keep all 3 QBs, but I think you'll be able to draft another starter. Right now I'd keep Goff and Mahomes and drop Trubisky or trade him if you can. Gordon and Doctson would be my next two drops, which leaves you with 10 out of 12. I'd keep whichever TE you prefer, which would probably be Engram. I think you can probably trade Henry if there's a TE needy team. Last drop would be between Davis and CMC. I'll leave that up to you. I do think you have some good depth, so maybe try to package players and do a 2 for 1, or get picks for some of the players you can't keep.

Chippa1975
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Keeper League - Maximum 10

Postby Chippa1975 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks Goddard. I agree with the Trubisky drop. In a 10 team league, I think there will be an opportunity to pick up a reasonable QB in the draft.

I had then been contemplating keeping my four RB’s and four of my WR’s to ensure I was set for bye weeks, etc, as well as providing me with some time to see who might emerge out of that group to be WR1’s. However, that would leave me at the mercy of the draft to pick up my starter TE, and I know I would really regret seeing Engram in another team for the next 5-7 seasons.

Great advice on packaging up some assets and looking for a trade. Thanks.