Player profiles under construction

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Jfever
Legend
Legend

Player profiles under construction

Postby Jfever » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:06 am

Just wondering out loud here. Player profiles have been under construction for over a month now. Is there an expected finish date to this project? Wondering why it would take this long..... :thumbdown:
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Player profiles under construction

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:38 am

Sorry, JFever, yes development is taking longer than anticipated. Feel very badly about that. But at this point, I'm focusing on the long term and getting these done right and as well as possible out of the gate. Hopeful we'll have something out in the next week or two. I know, I keep saying that, and things keep coming up which push that back. But that's where we are at right now. This is our top development priority at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

KM

Jfever
Legend
Legend

Re: Player profiles under construction

Postby Jfever » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for response.
Truth is found through Evidence.

Science is the poetry of reality.

* Reality (as defined by Webster's dictionary) - A word for things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional ideal of them.