Zeke Owners

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Zeke Owners

Postby joeya2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:48 am

Troubling times......

Gona be hard to move him for anything worthwhile now.

Thoughts on his dynasty value now? lol

This is gona set me back a bit!
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR 1TE, Super Flex, 2 Flex Spots. 10 Team Dynasty PPR

2016 Champs 2019 Runner up 2020 Champs

QB- Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love
RB- Alvin Kamara, AJ Dillion
WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,
TE- George Kittle, Darren Waller, Greg Dortch.

Team 2 10 Team 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 2 Flex 2 SF

2020 3rd place Year 1
(This is a rebuild team selling vets)
QB Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, Geno,
RB AJ Dillon, Josh Jacobs, Tony Pollard,
WR Tee Higgins, Sutton, HollywoodTerry McLaurin, DJM, Ju-Ju, Hodgins,
TE Hock, Andrews, Kyle Pitts, Otton, Ertz
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

Splinx
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Zeke Owners

Postby Splinx » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:25 am

Why would u wanna move him anyway?! Just b/c of very recent news today and a possible minor suspension (4 games max) is no reason to sell Zeke and give up on him being a stud for u for several yrs to come!! :snooty: :roll:
12 Team Dynasty League
QB - Cousins, Dalton, Bradford
RB - J. Hill, L. Murray, D. Cook, J. Mixon, M. Breida (TS)
WR - A. Cooper, J. Nelson, B. Cooks, C. Meredith, C. Coleman, Sharpe, Treadwell (TS), M. Williams (TS)
TE - Eifert, Henry, Tye
DL - A. Donald, D Hunter, Spence (TS), Rankins (TS), D. Barnett
LB - J. Collins, Perryman, Kwon, J. Smith (TS)
DB - J Addae, B Jones, Amerson

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:39 am

Agree, panicking is the worst thing you can do now. Just hold and let things play out before you try to sell him.

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Postby senska11 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am

Yep. Stupid thread. Even if he does get suspended for a few games, so what. It's dynasty, the guy is 21 and a can play.
lol at not able to get anything for him.

esloan35
All Pro
All Pro

Postby esloan35 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm

So the other writers asking me why I consider him a knucklehead. Ummm he just can't help himself. Pretty sad really.

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:13 am

senska11 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am Yep. Stupid thread. Even if he does get suspended for a few games, so what. It's dynasty, the guy is 21 and a can play.
Slow down there big guy. First off don't put anyone down for a thread. Secondly I am a Zeke owner and its a little scary to me. Hes 21 hes young hes stupid and got a lot of money. He hasn't even made it into his second season and now 3 run ins with the law. When do we stop defending him and admit hes a troublemaker. Could be a sign of whats to come
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

esloan35
All Pro
All Pro

Postby esloan35 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:44 am

pierson242 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:13 am
senska11 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am Yep. Stupid thread. Even if he does get suspended for a few games, so what. It's dynasty, the guy is 21 and a can play.
Slow down there big guy. First off don't put anyone down for a thread. Secondly I am a Zeke owner and its a little scary to me. Hes 21 hes young hes stupid and got a lot of money. He hasn't even made it into his second season and now 3 run ins with the law. When do we stop defending him and admit hes a troublemaker. Could be a sign of whats to come
Thanks for the common sense response. I hope the kid makes it. All threads are good, its called a forum for a reason. There are a few head scratchers now and then. Zeke is something that should be discussed.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:31 am

Wow I go away for a few days and boom!!!!!

Listen what you could of got for zeke last month, im willing to be bet you cant this time around.

For me im hoping he gets 2-4 suspended for worst case, and then he comes back, lights it up, and my ideal situation is I get a stud who is under performing, someone who is right where they need to be and picks.

Ive already had 2 owners reach out to me for zeke, but they are looking to buy low. Im hoping I made the right choice by waiting. but well see.

WR- Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Alec Pierce, DJ Chare, Terrace Marshall, Metchie,

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd
“Not good enough to count on as a starter, but too good to drop, so they clog my bench.” dlf_mikeh

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Postby senska11 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 am

esloan35 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:44 am
Thanks for the common sense response. I hope the kid makes it. All threads are good, its called a forum for a reason. There are a few head scratchers now and then. Zeke is something that should be discussed.
The "gona be hard to move him for anything worthwhile now" is stupid. You say stupid stuff like that, you're gonna get called on it. Contrary to your belief, there is definitely such thing as a stupid question or stupid thread.

If it was a thread to discuss what has happened to his stock recently, okay. But you can still get plenty of worthwhile pieces for him right now. You should be buying as much as you can from any overreacting Zeke owner.

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:29 am

senska11 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 am
The "gona be hard to move him for anything worthwhile now" is stupid. You say stupid stuff like that, you're gonna get called on it. Contrary to your belief, there is definitely such thing as a stupid question or stupid thread.

If it was a thread to discuss what has happened to his stock recently, okay. But you can still get plenty of worthwhile pieces for him right now. You should be buying as much as you can from any overreacting Zeke owner.
Again easy, your new to the thread I get it but no reason to attack anyone for what they wanna post. We don't like to call anyone out. This guy had a question and he posted it no reason to discourage him from posting ever again. I also never said you shouldn't be buying not sure where that came from

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 am

x2

drbuttermaker
Role Player
Role Player

Postby drbuttermaker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:09 pm

First of all, anyone who lobs "stupid" as an insult to a stranger through the anonymity of a computer screen is probably just compensating for the torture of going through life packing only grape nuts and an over-cooked penne noodle. Either that, or they walk on water. Maybe he is our savior returned to Earth. I will withhold judgement for now.

Second, question the judgement of anyone who thinks the last week has not affected his strike price. While his on-field production is unlikely to take much more than a minor (relative to a career) hit, he has used up all his benefit of the doubt in the Ginger Hammer Era. That is not trivial.

joeya2001
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby joeya2001 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:50 pm

pierson242 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:32 am
x2
^^^

2020 3rd place Year 1
Picks
2023 4 1st 5 2nd
2024 3rd

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:11 pm

This is a legit question with all his run ins and behavior. This is nowhere close to a stupid thread. If you think it is, then don't spend time talking on it. Go to other threads. People saying stuff like that is what discourages people from posting and asking questions in the future.

As for the OP, Zeke's value has dropped in the eyes of plenty of people even if it is just a tad. However if you're looking to sell, you've picked the worst time to do it. Even if he's suspended, I have no doubt that his value will still be that of one of the best RBs once he's back on the field and producing monster games. Don't believe me? Just look at LeVeon Bell last year.
10 team SF .5ppr-QB,2RB,3WR,TE,Flex,SF,Def (30 spots)
QB: Allen, AR, Brissett
RB: Mixon,Barkley,Rhamondre,Foreman
WR: Deebo,Adams,Jeudy, Devonta,Nuk
TE: Knox,Chig, Woods, Ferguson
2023 picks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20
2024 picks: 3 2nds
2025 picks: 3 2nds