Zeke is a ticking time bomb

Discuss free agency, trade rumors, games, and everything else concerning the NFL HERE!
Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Ezekiel Elliott - Possible Suspension

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Forgive me for being pro-player. I'm tired of all these emotional, hypocritical, uninformed people calling for every player to be executed every time they do something in public. It's exhausting and annoying.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm I'm tired of all these emotional, hypocritical, uninformed people
You just described yourself. You do realize that, right?

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:11 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm I'm tired of all these emotional, hypocritical, uninformed people
No..because I don't pass judgment on them. I'm not calling for Zeke to be suspended. Or calling him dumb. Or saying he's a bad person. Or advocating to trade him in fantasy because he's clearly immature. Because I have no idea what happened. And getting in a bar fight doesn't affect your football career..so it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Same with Foreman.

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:22 pm

People did the same bleep with Dez a few years ago when that tool reporter Rapoport tried to slander his image with fictional American Psycho like videotapes. Leave these athletes alone!!

jp67
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jp67 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:14 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:11 pm
No..because I don't pass judgment on them. I'm not calling for Zeke to be suspended. Or calling him dumb. Or saying he's a bad person. Or advocating to trade him in fantasy because he's clearly immature. Because I have no idea what happened. And getting in a bar fight doesn't affect your football career..so it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Same with Foreman.
You did call him your hero. He plays football that does not make him a hero.
12 Team Superflex
QB: Winston Flacco Kizer Peterman Rosen Tannehill
RB: Cook Conner Foreman Fournette Burkhead Yeldon Austin Grant Roc Thomas
WR: A Brown Coleman Funchess Enunwa Gallup Richardson
TE: Njouku Everett ASJ

12 Team
QB: Luck Mahommes
RB: Barkley Booker Conner Grant Duke Kerryon Alf AP Sproles Roc Thomas
WR:Berrios Carroo Enunwa Gallup Kirk Moncreif ROgers Tre'quan Sutton J Washington Chad &Tyrlel Williams
TE: Anderson Doyle Ebron Engram Hooper
2019-Two Firsts--Four Seconds

12 Team 1QB 2RB 3WR 2FX 1D 1K
QB: Cam Bradford Rosen
RB: Bell Guice Mack Buck Alllen Burkhead K. Johnson Abdullah Conner Walton
WR: Baldwin OBJ Golladay Alshon Funchess Kearse J Matt M Thomas K White K Cole Allen Hurns J Watson
TE: Gronk Anderson McDonald
D: Bengals

jp67
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jp67 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

I was a bartender for 10 years in the 90's and the biggest difference is when the players would start to get out of control(hockey team) I would call the coach and he (or someone else) would come up and take care of the situation.
12 Team Superflex
QB: Winston Flacco Kizer Peterman Rosen Tannehill
RB: Cook Conner Foreman Fournette Burkhead Yeldon Austin Grant Roc Thomas
WR: A Brown Coleman Funchess Enunwa Gallup Richardson
TE: Njouku Everett ASJ

12 Team
QB: Luck Mahommes
RB: Barkley Booker Conner Grant Duke Kerryon Alf AP Sproles Roc Thomas
WR:Berrios Carroo Enunwa Gallup Kirk Moncreif ROgers Tre'quan Sutton J Washington Chad &Tyrlel Williams
TE: Anderson Doyle Ebron Engram Hooper
2019-Two Firsts--Four Seconds

12 Team 1QB 2RB 3WR 2FX 1D 1K
QB: Cam Bradford Rosen
RB: Bell Guice Mack Buck Alllen Burkhead K. Johnson Abdullah Conner Walton
WR: Baldwin OBJ Golladay Alshon Funchess Kearse J Matt M Thomas K White K Cole Allen Hurns J Watson
TE: Gronk Anderson McDonald
D: Bengals

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Friction » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Friction wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:49 pm That dude probably deserved to get knocked out. Zeke is a hero in my eyes. Football players are not saints. Who cares if he's out brawling with people. Gronk is spreading aids like wildfire and people praise him. Ben has been linked to rape twice and Steelers fans adore him. Zeke is a 21 year old violent athlete being treated like god right now. It's okay if he has some maturity issues over the next few years. Who cares? He's still going to feast on the field and that's all that matters. Roger will have his little say in the matter because he's a slave owner and gets his nuts off on controlling these players despite being a bigger piece of bleep than any of these athletes.
Gronk is spreading chlamydia like wildfire and people praise him. Fixed it for you.
Lol. I mean which is worse? Zeke knocking out some probably mouthy fool at a bar. Or Gronk destroying your daughter's vagina forever?
Well, my daughter is 8, so Gronk would be worse in that scenario. I was poking fun at the STD of choice, not the action of humping baby drinking bar flies. Which, Zeke is in the same category per his few public incidents of choice of women. Not that I am going to bother comparing Gronk, Zeke or any other footballer to a title Cromradie obviously holds...
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Troll.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Jason, put down the bottle and natural plants.

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Lol, zeke loyalist award given here

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Goddard wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 pm Jason, put down the bottle and natural plants.
Lol..I'm just here to support my NFL players. Sports would suck without them. Don't get me started on Foreman either. Arrested for having medicine and a gun on him..in Texas of all places where white folks open carry bazookas. Jesus.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Goddard wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 pm Jason, put down the bottle and natural plants.
Lol..I'm just here to support my NFL players.
You're failing miserably.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:08 pm

skip wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm I'll just throw in my 2 cents about getting into a bar fight considering I've worked as a bartender for the last 2+ years. Getting into fights is NOT normal for anyone. It is a rare thing and typically both parties involved have had too much to drink. I see maybe one fight a month at a bar that serves a few thousand people on the weekend. Do with that what you will...

I think it is perfectly fair to question Zeke's maturity given the increasing number of issues (however small we think they are). There is a pattern of behavior developing here that fairly leaves owners wondering when the next potential issue is going to take place.
I live in a city of approx 1+ million - I'd estimate we have at least 100 bars/pubs/clubs (for the greater metro area) and thats a overly conservative estimate since I know of at least 5 in my local neighborhood. Assuming 1 fight per month per bar thats 1200 fights a year. Even if we cut that in half that is 600. 600 fights per million may seem pretty rare but I'd say its closer to normal than it is to rare. The estimated US population is 325 million so thats 195 000 fights a year - again we could divide that # by 10 and that is still a pretty big number - 19.5 k fights a year.

Getting hit by lightning is rare and yet there are still an average of 51 deaths per year in the US.

I am just trying to suggest that fighting is not so rare or out of the ordinary as some might suggest

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/us-sen ... d-24724731

Video of politicians fighting (and wasnt there a video of President Trump mock beating up the CNN logo?).
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm
Jason3123 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Lol..I'm just here to support my NFL players.
You're failing miserably.
Glad to know you have been elected spokesperson of the entire DLF forums. :D
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 pm

ArrylT wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:08 pm
skip wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm I'll just throw in my 2 cents about getting into a bar fight considering I've worked as a bartender for the last 2+ years. Getting into fights is NOT normal for anyone. It is a rare thing and typically both parties involved have had too much to drink. I see maybe one fight a month at a bar that serves a few thousand people on the weekend. Do with that what you will...

I think it is perfectly fair to question Zeke's maturity given the increasing number of issues (however small we think they are). There is a pattern of behavior developing here that fairly leaves owners wondering when the next potential issue is going to take place.
I live in a city of approx 1+ million - I'd estimate we have at least 100 bars/pubs/clubs (for the greater metro area) and thats a overly conservative estimate since I know of at least 5 in my local neighborhood. Assuming 1 fight per month per bar thats 1200 fights a year. Even if we cut that in half that is 600. 600 fights per million may seem pretty rare but I'd say its closer to normal than it is to rare. The estimated US population is 325 million so thats 195 000 fights a year - again we could divide that # by 10 and that is still a pretty big number - 19.5 k fights a year.

Getting hit by lightning is rare and yet there are still an average of 51 deaths per year in the US.

I am just trying to suggest that fighting is not so rare or out of the ordinary as some might suggest

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/us-sen ... d-24724731

Video of politicians fighting (and wasnt there a video of President Trump mock beating up the CNN logo?).
My god what a breakdown lol. :clap: