Kwon Alexander value

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Traz890
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Kwon Alexander value

Postby Traz890 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 am

We have IDP incorporated in my team 1 below. I am wanting to beef up my LB core. What would everyone pay in a rookie pick for Kwon Alexander?

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2539
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am

Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch

Marvel VS. DC (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Hulk

WWF/WWE Dynatsty (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Road Warriors

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

Traz890
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Traz890 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am

GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am
Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DBs and its standard IDP scoring.

Someone offered my Kwon for my 2018 second rounder. I'm thinking about doing it because I anticipate it to be a late second.

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2539
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am

A late 2nd is fair. I wouldn't pay much more than that in a 10 team start 2 LB league.
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch

Marvel VS. DC (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Hulk

WWF/WWE Dynatsty (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Road Warriors

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

User avatar
Dyno_7
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Dyno_7 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:15 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am
A late 2nd is fair. I wouldn't pay much more than that in a 10 team start 2 LB league.
Agreed. Good trade, Kwon is as consistent as they come.
TEAMS 1&2: 10tm. Non-PPR +IDP.
Starters: 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1K-2DL-1EDR-3LB-3DB

TEAM 1:
QB: C.Wentz, P.Rivers, J.Rosen
RB: J.Howard, J.Mixon, L.Fournette.
WR: O.BeckhamJr, M.Thomas, S.Diggs, J.Smith-Schuster, S.Watkins, C.Godwin, C.Sutton, J.Ross, A.Callaway.
TE: R.Gronkowski, Z.Ertz, M.Gesicki, G.Kittle.
DL: D.Hunter, F.Clark, D.Barnett.
EDR: J.Houston.
LB: M.Jack, Z.Cunningham, D.Perryman, A.Williamson, L.Vander Esch, O.Burks, F.Warner.
DB: R.Jones, J.Addae, J.Peppers, B.McDougald, C.Geathers.

TEAM 2:
QB: D.Watson, M.Mariota
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, C.Hyde, N.Chubb, A.Collins, M.Mack.
WR: A.Cooper, M.Thomas, S.Watkins, J.Smith-Schuster, J.Gordon, M.Williams, K.Golladay, C.Godwin, C.Kirk, A.Callaway, K.Stills, K.Cole.
TE: E.Engram, D.Njoku, D.Goedert.
DL: K.Mack, D.Hunter, D.Ware
EDR: V.Miller
LB: T.Smith, M.Jack, D.Jones, Z.Cunningham, T.Edmunds, R.Foster.
DB: B.Baker, A.Amos, D.James, J.Jones, J.Tartt.

User avatar
bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby bruiser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am

I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

User avatar
Splinx
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Splinx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 am

Traz890 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am
GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am
Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DBs and its standard IDP scoring.

Someone offered my Kwon for my 2018 second rounder. I'm thinking about doing it because I anticipate it to be a late second.
I would take that deal all day long!! I love Kwon!! I actually picked him up b4 start of season last yr for $1. Nobody noticed him b/c yr b4 he was off to an amazing start b4 being suspended. Everybody looks at total pts for whole season, not total pts for actual games played. Suckers!! Haha 😉
12 Team Dynasty League
QB - Cousins, Dalton, Bradford
RB - J. Hill, L. Murray, D. Cook, J. Mixon, M. Breida (TS)
WR - A. Cooper, J. Nelson, B. Cooks, C. Meredith, C. Coleman, Sharpe, Treadwell (TS), M. Williams (TS)
TE - Eifert, Henry, Tye
DL - A. Donald, D Hunter, Spence (TS), Rankins (TS), D. Barnett
LB - J. Collins, Perryman, Kwon, J. Smith (TS)
DB - J Addae, B Jones, Amerson

User avatar
Space Cowboy
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6754
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Space Cowboy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Bruiser wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am
I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
I agree with this and for the record Bruiser had a hard on for LBs.

User avatar
lukkynumber13
Degenerate
Degenerate
Posts: 9151
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Do not pay a 2nd for Kwon in that league. He's not worth it.
T1
LUCK, Flacco, J Allen
MIXON, Ajayi, Collins, A. Jones, Chase E, R Smith, Blue
KA/EVANS/DIGGS/HILTON/THIELEN, Sammy, C Davis, A Miller, KB, Tre'Quan
GRONK, Vance, Watson, Shaheen
-
DL: FLOWERS/HUGHES/ADDISON, Golden, Short, Okafor, Sheard, Malik J, Horton
LB: KENDRICKS/WILLIAMSON/ZACH C, Schobert, R. Evans, Warner, Littleton, Young, Milano, DJ, Bynes, Kyzir
DB: ADDAE/AMOS/SIMMONS, John J, Kazee, Maye

T2
JIMMY G, Rivers, Eli
GURLEY/DJ/MIXON, Guice, Ajayi, A Jones, Chase E, C-Mike, Darkwa
NUK/AJG/HILL/KA, Sammy, Shepard, Garcon, Hogan, J-Wash, J'Mon, JMatt
ENGRAM, Doyle, Higbee, Vance, Everett, Hollister
-
DL: GRIFFEN/BUCKNER/HEYWARD, Barnett, Golden, Short, Wilkerson, Horton, Wolfe, Ogbah, Spence
LB: KENDRICKS/BURFICT/DANNY T/HITCHENS/KJW, Leonard, Warner, Ford, Ebukam, Walker, K Young, Goodson, Bentley
DB: TAVON/POYER/JOHN J, Geathers, Diggs, Kazee, McLeod, Maye, Farley

User avatar
bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3139
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby bruiser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Bruiser wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am
I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
I agree with this and for the record Bruiser had a hard on for LBs.
:D Admittedly, LBs are the most important IDP sector in my leagues, so I focus on mining them. But this is a 10-team, start 2LB format. The Kwon love is over-powering the realization that he's just not as valuable here.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

User avatar
pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3604
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby pierson242 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm
Do not pay a 2nd for Kwon in that league. He's not worth it.
x2
Fantasy Twitter @Pierson242FF

NCAA/NFL Football Factory
12 Team Superflex IDP Devy
QB Wentz Newton Dalton
RB Gurley Freeman Clement Morris
WR Allen Julio Tate A. Tate Reynolds Sanu Lafell Dorset
TE Ertz Olsen Kendricks Leggett
DT Baker Shelton
DE Hunter Dunlap Wilkerson Barnett Lawson Hughes
LB Martinez Alonso Barron Wright Jones Freeman Foster Anzalone Baker
DB Dix Geathers Amos Jackson Boston Coleman Cravens

NCAA/NFL Football Factory 2.0
12 Team Superflex IDP Devy
QB Dak Smith Mayfield Rosen
RB Gurley Ingram D. Murray Riddick Yeldon Blount Gillislee
WR Keenan Cooks Tate Funchess Shepard Kirk K. White Reynolds Wallace
TE Ebron Njoku McDonald
DT Atkins Richardson Shelton
DE Ingram Vernon Graham Tuitt Wolfe
LB Mack J. Davis Lee Wright Freeman Marshall Bucannon
DB Smith Vaccaro Jefferson Cyprien Tartt Geathers Craven


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests