UDL Opening

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
BubbaBurst
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

UDL Opening

Postby BubbaBurst » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:33 am

Hey Everybody,

It is with great regret that I announce an opening in the UDL league housed in the league forum portion of the site. This league is a long-running staple of the forum (the league is an IDP league on ESPN) and I am looking for some fresh talent! No offense to the usual suspects, but I play in leagues with a lot of you and I am looking for some different competition. The available team was a playoff team (a little short on this year draft picks) that included the following players:

Foster, Woodhead, Greene, Addai, LLoyd, M. Williams (TB), M. Williams (SEA), Stevie Johnson, Braylon, Celek, Abraham, Freeney, Mario Williams, DJ WIlliams, Tulloch and many more.

Be aware that this will be a process. I am not looking to make a quick decision, but more interested in giving time for all interested parties to show their interest. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Thanks,
JB
DLF I Romo, Mathews, DMC, Murray, AJohnson, Welker, Wayne, Nelson, Finley
DLF II Peyton, McCoy, Ballard, DJackson, VJackson, DMoore, Welker, Gronk
DLF R Cam, AP, Foster, RWilliams, Nicks, SSmith, Floyd, Hill, Gresham, Keller
DLF U Eli, DMC, CJ2k, Sproles, Ballard, AJ Green, VJackson, Graham, Gresham

BubbaBurst
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: UDL Opening

Postby BubbaBurst » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:23 am

Just wanted to bump this one up. This spot is still open. Looking for the right owner.
DLF I Romo, Mathews, DMC, Murray, AJohnson, Welker, Wayne, Nelson, Finley
DLF II Peyton, McCoy, Ballard, DJackson, VJackson, DMoore, Welker, Gronk
DLF R Cam, AP, Foster, RWilliams, Nicks, SSmith, Floyd, Hill, Gresham, Keller
DLF U Eli, DMC, CJ2k, Sproles, Ballard, AJ Green, VJackson, Graham, Gresham