Coleman / Sharpe+

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
HummaK
Rookie
Rookie

Coleman / Sharpe+

Postby HummaK » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 am

Hey guys,

got an offer on the table in a 10-team, 10-keeper league i took a terrible team to rebuild in. This league i won't be able to compete anyways, so i'm just going after some keepers to be worth keeping and some picks (atm keepers would be Dez, K. Allen, White, Lockett, Moncrief, Ebron, Abdullah, Coleman, Doctson and something out of McKinnon/Funchess/Howard/Thomas/Booker/Sims). I know, quite a lot to do but well.

Just got the following offer:

Give: T. Coleman
Get: T. Sharpe + 2017 2nd

Quite not sure as ill really depend on any RB to fall to me, get a deal done including some WR's or have a bit of luck in the draft next year.

What do you guys think, take it or leave it? ;)
Team 1: 12-Team, 15 Keeper (10 IOP, 3 IDP, 2 free) 0.5 PPR Superflex

QB: Cam, Mariota, Carr, Smith
RB: Zeke, M. Gordon, Miller, Abdullah, Mixon, Hunt, Foreman, Perine, Henderson
WR: Julio, ARob, Dez, Moncrief, Parker, Doctson, Treadwell, J. Brown, Ross, Z. Jones
TE: Gronk; Brate, Engram

grooner
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Coleman / Sharpe+

Postby grooner » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:04 am

I think this is for Tevin coleman? and not Corey Coleman? If so I like the deal for you. T. Coleman will be in a timeshare with Freeman, which limits both of their upside.

HummaK
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Coleman / Sharpe+

Postby HummaK » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 am

Yeah, Tevin it is. Forgot to mention it in title..

Atm just my RB situation going forward holds me back a bit (not for this season of course). But might get any guys out for the season for not too much.

edit: just send little modified offer which got accepted (included my 2017 and 18 13th for his 18 and 19 10th picks). I know, not much, but as i wouldnt have been able to use the 2017 pick it was basically the 13th for both 10th. and well, coleman was a 6th this year, so maybe ill get smth out of it ;)
Team 1: 12-Team, 15 Keeper (10 IOP, 3 IDP, 2 free) 0.5 PPR Superflex

QB: Cam, Mariota, Carr, Smith
RB: Zeke, M. Gordon, Miller, Abdullah, Mixon, Hunt, Foreman, Perine, Henderson
WR: Julio, ARob, Dez, Moncrief, Parker, Doctson, Treadwell, J. Brown, Ross, Z. Jones
TE: Gronk; Brate, Engram