FILLED OPENING IN FREE ESPN PPR

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
bkodae
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

FILLED OPENING IN FREE ESPN PPR

Postby bkodae » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:27 pm

POST YOUR EMAIL BELOW IF INTERESTED, AND TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. NOT VERY IMPORTANT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

10-team league that recently had an owner go inactive. Rules are below, looking for one replacement. NOTE - 3 OF MY FRIENDS ARE IN THIS LEAGUE AND ARE NEW TO DYNASTY, PLEASE BE KIND IF THEY MAKE QUESTIONABLE DRAFT PICKS, ETC. I will avoid trading with them, and if I do you are always welcome to veto if it looks questionable in any way. This league is free and meant to be fun, go easy on them.

Roster-
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
FLEX
D/ST
K
20 BENCH

Scoring-
Fairly standard PPR. All fumbles lose 2 points rather than just fumbles lost, as recoveries are luck. Some changes for D/ST but nothing major. Feel free to read.

Free Agents-
Waivers, Move to last after claim made.

NO Trade Deadline

Votes required to veto-
5, but exceptions may be made if collusion is clear and votes are not enough.

Keepers-
27, 4-round rookie draft. Locks 1 hour before draft.

Playoffs-
4 teams, 1 week per matchup. Playoffs will be week 15-16, so 17 will go unused due to certain players sitting.

I understand it's a rather standard league, but my main purpose of creating this was to get my friends who wanted to be involved. It should still be a fun and competitive league and I hope you enjoy if you join.
Last edited by bkodae on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wargreymon
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 1 OPENING IN FREE ESPN PPR

Postby wargreymon » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 pm

If you still have the spot i would like it stephon.robinson@yahoo.com