Alshon Jeffery vs Michael Floyd

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Alshon Jeffery
73%
Michael Floyd
27%

Total votes: 26

flexcapacitor
Captain
Captain

Postby flexcapacitor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Both have a lot of talent and upside. They are both also their teams #2 WR. Who would you rather have and why?

KingsKing
Captain
Captain

Re: Alshon Jeffery vs Michael Floyd

Postby KingsKing » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:03 pm

I like Floyd a bit better, Could be the WR1 on his team as early as next year. Putting up very consistent numbers with really bad QB play, if they fix the QB situation I like his numbers to really spike next year.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:11 am

i lean towards jeffery between these two. i just think that he has more upside and find it hard trust anything the cardinals organization does. i will say that i believe that they are two different kind of receivers, and floyd may be the better overall receiver, but jeffery's ability to get deep push's me his way.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Floyd is too inconsistent and doesnt really run good routes. Jeffrey is making plays all over the field.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Jeffery has the measurables, skills, and a small track record of excellent performance. He's also got a better QB situation. While I think Floyd has talent, he hasn't put it together yet, plays in a tougher defensive division, and has a worse QB in Palmer. That could change soon, and both players aren't exactly miles apart value-wise. But I prefer Jeffery. As an owner, I wouldn't swap them straight up.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku