Andre Brown vs Mark Ingram

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Andre Brown vs Mark Ingram

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Who do you have in 2013 and who do you have in years beyond?

If you were to make a deal would it be straight up or what round pick would be required to make it work?

I have Ingram but am taking a liking to Brown. I think they are comparable and am hoping to get Brown + 2nd rounder in exchange from the Thomas owner. Is this too optimistic?

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Andre Brown vs Mark Ingram

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Brown could out produce Ingram this year. I like Ingram more long term. I think S.Payton being back will help Ingram

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby dlf_jules » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 am

FiremanEd wrote: I have Ingram but am taking a liking to Brown. I think they are comparable and am hoping to get Brown + 2nd rounder in exchange from the Thomas owner. Is this too optimistic?
Ingram for Brown + 2d seems about right to me. I don't know which side I'd prefer, in a vaccuum.
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

Skulls
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Skulls » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 am

I don't know..I know Ingrams value is probably higher, but I would rather have Brown
12 team dynasty 26 man roster .5 PPR RB. 1.0 PPR wr. 1.5ppr TE..6 pts. all tds.
Start 1 QB..2-3 RBS 2-4 WRS.. 1-2 TES

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... L=10388&O=
QB Matt Ryan Patrick Mahommes
RB Bell, Fournette, Aaron Jones, James Connor, Mcguire, Prosise, Josh Adams
WR Julio, JuJu Schuster, Marvin Jones, Josh Gordon,Stills, Antonio Callaway, D.J. CharkJosh MaloneBraxton Miller, 3 Packer rookies
TE Ertz, Ben Watson, Higbee
Def Jax Houston
K Gould

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:06 am

Thanks for the feedback guys. I too would rather have Brown, at least this year. Given I'm not sold on Ingram I am trying to take advantage of the higher value and leverage a 2014 2nd in the deal as I expect it to be a top 18 selection in a solid draft class.

As a whole, I think Brown will stick, just like Bradshaw did back in the day despite being a relative unknown. Sounds like split carries potentially plus goal line. Wilson will be the long-term, but he still has areas to work on before Brown is phased out.

Ingram on the other hand is younger and has the ability and GL opportunity, but has Sproles + Thomas to deal with. Plus his team is more pass heavy. If he doesn't show well this year what's the outlook. I like the longevity and upside better, but feel Brown is safer. I hope to leverage the perceived added value between the two.

Hawks Nest 12th Man
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hawks Nest 12th Man » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Trading Ingram now is tough. By October you'll be kicking or cheering yourself .
DONKEY PUNCHERS....12 teams start 1qb, 1rb, 2wr, 1flex rb/wr/te, te, k, d/sp, 0.5ppr, all tds 6pts, 0.1pt run/rec yd, .033pt pass yd, .04 return yd all return tds 6pts, 20 player roster, 1 IR Spot, 2pt bonus all tds over 50yds...
QBs Luck, Mayfield
RBs McCaffery, Kerryon, Drake, Breida, Gio
WRs C. Davis, T Boyd, D Hamilton, Kupp, Westbrook, MVS, Callaway
TEs Engram, Graham, Hurst
DEF/SP Bills
K Elliot