Washington WR's

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
cannoncruz
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Washington WR's

Postby cannoncruz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Looking for super deep guys to keep my eye on and MAYBE speculatively add. Looking guys lower on the food chain in washington after Shanahan said the rest of the year will be about evaluating players for next season. Looking at their depth chart and I am looking for more info and feedback on Dezmon Briscoe if anyone has anything to contribute

Washington WR depth chart as I see them.

garcon...#1 WR

Hankerson...jury still out

Moss...too old for me

Morgan...good player, but very limited upside in my opinion

Robinson...came out at the beginning of the season and played a bunch the first game..a little less then next..now invisible. Fast, but small...can he withstand the heavy hits. Not sold on him, but I am watching

Briscoe..getting more playing time the last two weeks. Descent size, and has had some success in TB. Character concern? Can he move up the food chain? He would be my biggest watch right now. Can anyone share any insights on him?

Banks... No thanks

Practice squad...none.
Jeff Janis finishes the 2015-16 season as a top 30 WR with 65 Rec. / 950 yds / 8 TDs
Football would be even more fun to watch if there was no punting or field goals.

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Washington WR's

Postby MR ROURKE » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm

I like Briscoe. He's a pretty good WR. A much better talent then where he was drafted. He might have some kind of character issues still. I believe he refused to report for an extended time in TB and that obviously put him in the dog house. I have no idea how he didn't make the Bengals team when they released him to try and get him on the PS, but TB claimed him off waivers.

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 pm

I'll stick withn Hankerson, I like him and think he needs more reps to showcase his talents
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 pm

melish1631 wrote:I'll stick withn Hankerson, I like him and think he needs more reps to showcase his talents
Thought Hankerson was a given :cheers: