Martin or Murray?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Captainzach1
Starter
Starter

Re: Martin or Murray?

Postby Captainzach1 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

chadtriumph wrote:
Captainzach1 wrote:
Niceguy wrote:Chadtriumph, what a logical and factual post. I love when people dispel popular myth with facts. Kudos to you sir.
Actually the post wasn't factual at all. Sometimes google lets people down. I honestly don't know if some people watch college football.

Regardless I'd take Murray, he's proved he can do it. His injury wasn't a nagging injury or an ACL. He broke his ankle on a freak play.
Wow. You have pie all over your face right now. He broke his ankle last year with the Cowboys, not in college. He hurt his knee his freshman year with Oklahoma, try watching a wee bit more football, my friend.

I would like to know what else in my post "wasn't factual at all" besides the birth date mix up??

Also I was basically agreeing with you about Murray.
12 team dynasty ppr salary
1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 3 dl, 3 lb, 3 DB
qb- Andrew Luck
rb- Foster, McCoy, Tate, Ryan Mathews, Bryce Brown, Jstew
wr-Roddy, Steve Johnson, TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Josh Gordon, Brazil, Devier Posey, Benjamin, Jon Baldwin, Joe Morgan
te- Greg Olsen, Chandler
Dl- Morgan, JPP,Jordan, McClellin, Groves
lb- DJ smith,Burfict, Weatherspoon, Bishop, Kendricks, Carter
db- Brown, McClain, Jenkins
1.05, 1.09, 3.07, 5.08

awpete
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby awpete » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:09 am

I think Murray is your HR guy and Martin will be thus grinder. With MJD and Lynch, I think the big play guy, Murray, is a better compliment to your team.

Skulls
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Skulls » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I personally like Martin better, but the tie breaker in my opinion is how they get the ball in the end zone..I do believe Tampa will be running the ball down low, and I am not sure of the exact numbers, I believe Dallas had one of the highest ratios of touchdowns from passing..I like Martin
12 team dynasty 26 man roster .5 PPR RB. 1.0 PPR wr. 1.5ppr TE..6 pts. all tds.
Start 1 QB..2-3 RBS 2-4 WRS.. 1-2 TES

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... L=10388&O=
QB Matt Ryan Patrick Mahommes
RB Bell, Fournette, Aaron Jones, James Connor, Mcguire, Prosise, Josh Adams
WR Julio, JuJu Schuster, Marvin Jones, Josh Gordon,Stills, Antonio Callaway, D.J. CharkJosh MaloneBraxton Miller, 3 Packer rookies
TE Ertz, Ben Watson, Higbee
Def Jax Houston
K Gould