LITTLE V. DECKER

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
klyepod
Role Player
Role Player

Re: LITTLE V. DECKER

Postby klyepod » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 pm

I'll take Decker. Dude knows how to find the endzone and will be fantasy relevant for the next few years certainly. Will we ever be confident starting Little?... maybe one day. But what I do know for sure is Decker is starteable and can earn me fantasy points as a starter for my squad which is what I care about.

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Decker. Not really even close.

holy_stromboli
MVP
MVP

Postby holy_stromboli » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:09 am

Ya, after what I've seen of Little so far this year, I think I have to change my answer and say Decker. Very disappointed. :snooty:

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:28 am

holy_stromboli wrote:Ya, after what I've seen of Little so far this year, I think I have to change my answer and say Decker. Very disappointed. :snooty:
Not trying to kick you when you're down, I'm just curious, what did you see of Little last year that made you think he would be better than Decker? I've honestly never seen a single thing from Little that impressed me, and I watched a lot of him last year because the guy that has him was constantly offering him to me. Decker has always been known for his great route running and great hands, he just had Tebow throwing him the ball.

holy_stromboli
MVP
MVP

Postby holy_stromboli » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:03 am

Raw physical talent. I thought if he could put it all together, his ceiling would be much higher. I gave him the benefit of the doubt given the lockout and his 2010 suspension. So I was eyeing closely any improvement between last year and now. It appears he has not improved in the least.