Who to drop

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Who’s out

Tyrell Williams
27%
Elijah McGuire
27%
DeSean Hamilton
47%

Total votes: 15

Huh
Starter
Starter

Who to drop

Postby Huh » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 am

I’ve held Tyrell forever and he is a free agent to be, Elijah is a rb and you always need one more, and I love Hamilton’s potential. Decent depth so not relying on any of them. Stuck

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Who to drop

Postby Paul717 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:53 am

Huh wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 am I’ve held Tyrell forever and he is a free agent to be, Elijah is a rb and you always need one more, and I love Hamilton’s potential. Decent depth so not relying on any of them. Stuck
McGuire and Hamilton owner here. Hard to comment without knowing the makeup of your team and league. I held B. Powell and E. Sanders for years, so both these guys were attractive insurance options for me short term, with high ceilings longer term. All that said, I'd be too hesitant to drop Tyrell right now. Would probably pick Hamilton if I had to choose 1.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

Orenthal Shames
Legend
Legend

Postby Orenthal Shames » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:53 am

Huh wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 am I’ve held Tyrell forever and he is a free agent to be, Elijah is a rb and you always need one more, and I love Hamilton’s potential. Decent depth so not relying on any of them. Stuck
How deep is the league?
16 team league
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
26 upman rosters - full point ppr
2015, 17, 18, 19, 20 Champs

QB: Watson, Flacco Stidham
RB: Bijan, Gibbs, McLaughlin
WR: Olave, Addison, Flowers, Rice, Sutton, Downs, Mims, Tillman
TE: Kittle, Goedert, Chig, Woods
24 Picks: 1.06

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 am

Id drop williams, I liked hamilton a lot coming out of college and is in line to be the sanders role in Denver, we don't know where Tyrell will end up or if he'll even have a chance at being fantasy relevant. McGuire could be in store for a large workload to end the season, the reality is Crowell isn't that good and no FA wants to play for the jets so its unlikely they make a splash signing. So unless they draft a high end RB in the draft McGuire has a decent shot to be the guy in 2019. He had a lot of hype from coaches going into the year.