Arob vs dj moore vs anthony miller

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Steelersxx6
Rookie
Rookie

Arob vs dj moore vs anthony miller

Postby Steelersxx6 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Im curious to see how everybody ranks these guys
12 Team .5 PPR 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX 1D/ST
QB: Lawrence, Lance, Goff
RB: JT, Dobbins, Swift, CEH, Tevin Coleman, Rashad Penny, Tony Pollard
WR: Stephon Diggs, DJ Moore, Calvin Ridley, Tee Higgins, DeVonta Smith, DeVante Parker, KJ Hamler, Darnell Mooney, Gabriel Davis, Amari Rodgers
TE: Jonnu Smith, Irv Smith, Tyler Higbee
D/ST: Ravens, Steelers
K:

Easy Breesy
Captain
Captain

Re: Arob vs dj moore vs anthony miller

Postby Easy Breesy » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Arob
Miller
Moore
But I invested in Arob in my big league so maybe a little biased
16 team Tiered PPR league, TE Premium, 52 man roster, 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1W/R, 1TE/W, Full IDP
QB- Russ, Justin Herbert
RB- Antonio Gibson Ty Johnson, David Johnson Lat Murray
WR- Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, DJ Moore, Cordarelle Patterson,
TE- Hockeson, , Jonnu Smith, Firkser, Logan Thomas

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Moore
Miller
Arob

I think Miller is practically tied with Moore for me. 2 very different WR. I think Moore's abilities could become very consistent, while you can see Miller's ups and downs.

We've seen the best of Arob. I would rather have the rookies in a rebuild and I wouldnt be able to trust Arob if competing and would be trading him. Saying that, he likely would fetch more in a trade based on value than I would value him myself.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 am

For Me:
Arob
Moore
Miller

I think Moore could easily overtake Arob by the end of the season if he keeps playing like he did in week 11, however as of right now Arob still has an elite season under his belt, the #1 for his team. I'm excusing some of his lack of production this year because I think most players take time to get back into 100% production after an ACL tear (see KA first half of 2017) and he's also been a bit banged up with a groin injury as well as still developing a rapport with his developing young QB. I like Miller a lot and had him as a late 1st in rookie drafts and think he's flashed enough to be happy with a rookie campaign but he still has a big hurdle to jump which is Arob. He's also only 1 year younger than Arob even though he's a rookie.

sammyz
Role Player
Role Player

Postby sammyz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:36 am

Moore
Miller
Arob

I have Moore (bias reveal, I own him) by a country mile. His measurables, and college production were/are off the charts, he was the first WR taken in the draft for a reason and he seems to have supplanted Funchess with a few huge games already. Whether it'll be the rest of this season or next, I think he's the next Steve Smith (Steve Smith agrees). Cam is playing lights out and learning how to use the Wrs well, they are adjusting to Moore's style and getting him the ball in space and I think he's leading the league in YAC?

I like Miller to take a big step forward next year, Arob may get all the way back to form but I'm not necessarily feeling it. There are going to be a lot of mouths in Chicago, Carolina really only has McCaffrey as an alternative. Samuel is good but I don't think he'll ever really ding Moore's chances.
QBs: Dak Prescott, Teddy Bridgewater, Taysom Hill, Jameis Winston, Jalen Hurts, Andy Dalton
RBS: CMC, Miles Sanders, Gurley, JK Dobbins, AJ Dillon, Lamical Perine, Ito Smith
WRS: Godwin, DJ Moore, Juju, Keenan Allen, Diggs, McLaurin, Dionte Johnson, Jalen Reagor, Bryan Edwards, Brandon Aiyuk, Tim Patrick
TEs: Mark Andrews, TJ Hockenson, Irv Smith
DEF:Miami

Dirty Mike&the Boys
Captain
Captain

Postby Dirty Mike&the Boys » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Miller
Moore
Arob
12 TEAM SUPERFLEX, TE Premium, 25 man rosters
QB - | Rodgers | Herbert | Mills
RB - CMC | Chubb | Dobbins | Keaontay Ingram
WR - McLaurin | Deebo | Waddle | Gabriel Davis | Elijah Moore | Mooney | C Ridley | Jameson Williams | Pickens | Alec Pierce | Wan'dale Robinson | Justyn Ross | B Edwards
TE - M Andrews | Friermuth

2023 Picks: 1st round(2), 2nd round(2), 3rd round (2)