Gordan vs. Davis vs. Boyd PPR

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
xxironskullxx
Rookie
Rookie

Gordan vs. Davis vs. Boyd PPR

Postby xxironskullxx » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am

Hey everyone, this is my first post so Ill try to keep it short amd sweet. Wondering who you would rather have out of Tyler Boyd, Corey Davis, and Josh Gordan in full point ppr?

Im thinking
1. Tyler Boyd ( Like his situation alot)
2. Corey Davis ( Not a huge fan of his as a player)
3. Josh Gordan ( Love his talent and his situation but his risk factor is too much)

Mr.Winitall
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Gordan vs. Davis vs. Boyd PPR

Postby Mr.Winitall » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 pm

xxironskullxx wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am Hey everyone, this is my first post so Ill try to keep it short amd sweet. Wondering who you would rather have out of Tyler Boyd, Corey Davis, and Josh Gordan in full point ppr?

Im thinking
1. Tyler Boyd ( Like his situation alot)
2. Corey Davis ( Not a huge fan of his as a player)
3. Josh Gordan ( Love his talent and his situation but his risk factor is too much)
Davis>>>Gordon=Boyd for me. Personally, I'd rather have Boyd in my starting lineup than Gordon week to week, but Gordon's upside is so much higher than Boyd that it levels out to some extent for me. Gordon could potentially become a WR1, Boyd won't imo. Davis has high draft capital, high talent, and is getting fed tons of targets. The QB situation sucks, but it also sucks for guys like Odell and Hopkins had a rough QB situation for years yet still put up numbers because he was the #1 guy. Davis isn't as talented as those guys, but he is talented enough to be a great option even with a trash offense.