Rex Burkhead vs. James White

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Bhips-N-Balsa
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Rex Burkhead vs. James White

Postby Bhips-N-Balsa » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 pm

I have both on my 14 - team dynasty league team. Just trying to figure out who to try and trade to upgrade some other needs.
14 team PPR Dynasty Roster. (TS = Taxi Squad)
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, PK, Team DEF

QB- Matt Ryan, Derek Carr
RB- Todd Gurley III, Matt Breida, James White, Ito Smith (IR), Mike Davis, Rex Burkhead, Chris Warren (IR), Jaylen Samuels, Jeffery Wilson
WR- Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs, TY Hilton, Chris Hogan, Albert Wilson (IR), Anthony Miller, James Washington, Cody Hollister (IR), Auden Tate (TS), Marcell Ateman, Isaiah McKenzie, Taiwan Taylor
TE- George Kittle, Jonnu Smith, Adam Shaheen (TS), Chris Herndon

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Rex Burkhead vs. James White

Postby Titans95 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:47 am

James White's usage was very encouraging yesterday vs Burkhead. Maybe that was due to injury on Burkhead's part but I suspect its because Michel is the planned early down runner and White as the 3rd down receiver.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 pm

White will always have a passing down role. He'll be very inconsistent from a week-to-week basis, but probably more reliable than Burkhead. Burkhead might be the more talented player, but I'd rather own White at this point. I think Burkhead continues to lose touches to Michel as the season goes on.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:07 pm

Burkhead is a JAG to me. The fact that he's on NE means he never get that many touches either. Not much passing game opportunity with White there. If it's PPR give me White. Non-PPR is closer of course