This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Stafford Infection
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Stafford Infection » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Before the preseason began I had Guice, Michel & Penny innthat order in the 2nd tier for rookies. Guice is our. Michel hasn’t practice. Penny got hurt & is battling.

Where do you all stand on who to take at 1.03?

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 1.03

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:49 pm

For me it's Penny. It's preseason. If Penny is even as close to as talented as the 18th pick, where Seattle said they were willing to pick him, he'll get a chance to prove himself. The Seattle Line looks improved this year, they blocked fairly well for Carson and Davis tonight against a very good Minnesota D. Penny is my pick, I don't overreact to short term trends in Dynasty. Penny is a talented back with production, desirable size/speed and draft pedigree with an elite QB and a team that used FA money (Fluker and Brown), as well as Dickson/Dissly at TE (both blocking) to make the blocking better. Despite the off-season hype, pre season is pre season, and the odds are still heavily in Penny's favour. He'll get his chance, but I would also look at Freeman or Chubb, if it's 0.5 or non PPR.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Penny or Michel to me. Michel's knee procedure was pretty minor and I just can't imagine much competition for early down and goal line work in New England. Penny is slightly concerning because of all the good reports about Carson but honestly its music to my ears for redraft purposes because Penny is going to slip into the later rounds, He's a 1st round pick. 1st round pick running backs don't sit on the bench period.

jj3377
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jj3377 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:33 pm

I’m taking Gice if he is there. Otherwise Freeman or Johnson.
- 10 team & 9 player each year keeper league
- 0.5 PPR league
- Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex(TE eligible for flex) 1 Def/ST, 1 K

QB - Kyler Murray, Stafford, Bryce Young
RB - Jonathan Taylor, Jahmyr Gibbs, Najee Harris, Zac Moss, Jaylen Warren, Dowdle, Kendre Miller
WR - CeeDee Lamb, Jordan Addison, Tank Dell, Jaylen Waddle, George Pickens, Mims Jr
TE - Kyle Pitts, Tre McBride, Jonny Smith
Def/ST - Dallas
K - Moody