RoJo vs Tevin Coleman

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
BHerm24
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

RoJo vs Tevin Coleman

Postby BHerm24 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:56 pm

Who has the higher upside?
Team #1 - 12 team 6pts all TDs PPR and 0.2 PPC. Keep Starting lineup everyone else gets thrown in for redraft
Start 1 QB,1 RB,2 WR, 1TE, 2 Flex

My Starting Lineup
QB: R. Wilson
WR: D.J. Moore
WR: Hopkins
RB: Joe Mixon
WR/RB/TE: Antonio Gibson
WR/RB/TE: Nick Chubb
TE: Dallas Goedert

Team #2 - Full Dynasty 12 Team PPR 20 player rosters

QBs: Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford
RBs: Kamara, Dobbins, Edmonds, Penny, Pollard, A. Mattison
WRs: Tyreek, DHop, AJB, OBJ, Jeudy, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Collin Johnson, Donovan People-Jones, Preston Williams, Curtis Samuel
TEs: Kittle, Goedert, Logan Thomas

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: RoJo vs Tevin Coleman

Postby AussieMate » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:56 pm

I guess I'll say rojo, I'm not a fan of him and believe they both have the same potential (never living up to what people want) but of the 2 rojo is still an unknown so he could surprise me and be better than I think.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:05 pm

I think RoJo has bust written all over him but he's going to have a workhorse opportunity for at least 2 seasons to prove it, at this time Coleman could easily end up on a committee on some other team. It's not guaranteed he's a workhorse or gets paid to be one like everyone else is assuming.

DJB
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby DJB » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Rojo. But Coleman outlook significantly changes if he signs somewhere to be the lead dog
Follow me on Twitter @NickDynastyff

cougarplayer20
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby cougarplayer20 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:38 am

RoJo doesn’t have the size for a workhorse load. Just isn’t happening. Add in the fact that he didn’t catch many passes in college and he’s slow for his size. Coleman has been a back end RB2 the last two seasons and if he signs with another team next year (or gets traded this year) and has a lead roll is value will skyrocket. The only thing RoJo has on Coleman is everyone values him more and his age. I’m taking Coleman because this time next year he will be valued more.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am

cougarplayer20 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:38 am RoJo doesn’t have the size for a workhorse load. Just isn’t happening. Add in the fact that he didn’t catch many passes in college and he’s slow for his size. Coleman has been a back end RB2 the last two seasons and if he signs with another team next year (or gets traded this year) and has a lead roll is value will skyrocket. The only thing RoJo has on Coleman is everyone values him more and his age. I’m taking Coleman because this time next year he will be valued more.
The only thing I disagree with is RoJo is not slow for his size....he was a track athlete in college and ran a low 4.4 40 at his proday even though his hamtring wasn't 100%. Wouldn't surprise me if he is actually in the 4.40-4.38ish range when healthy. I agree roJo had bust written all over him but he is without a doubt a home run hitter than can take it to the house on any play. biggest issue is if the wind is blowing hard he may fall over....

cougarplayer20
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby cougarplayer20 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:53 am

Titans95 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am
cougarplayer20 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:38 am RoJo doesn’t have the size for a workhorse load. Just isn’t happening. Add in the fact that he didn’t catch many passes in college and he’s slow for his size. Coleman has been a back end RB2 the last two seasons and if he signs with another team next year (or gets traded this year) and has a lead roll is value will skyrocket. The only thing RoJo has on Coleman is everyone values him more and his age. I’m taking Coleman because this time next year he will be valued more.
The only thing I disagree with is RoJo is not slow for his size....he was a track athlete in college and ran a low 4.4 40 at his proday even though his hamtring wasn't 100%. Wouldn't surprise me if he is actually in the 4.40-4.38ish range when healthy. I agree roJo had bust written all over him but he is without a doubt a home run hitter than can take it to the house on any play. biggest issue is if the wind is blowing hard he may fall over....
I stand corrected. I forgot he was injured and had a better pro day. My bad.