JuJu, Cooper,Robinson

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

who would you have chosen at 5.2?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:43 pm

JuJu
25%
Cooper
40%
Robinson
35%

Total votes: 48

biglfoever
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

JuJu, Cooper,Robinson

Postby biglfoever » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:43 pm

so its a 2 point per reception dynasty league and we had our startup draft I had already picked picked Thomas at 2.7 and Allen at 3.2 and at 5.2 I had a choice of JuJu, Cooper and Robinson and chose JuJu. At 5.2 who would have you chosen and at 5.2 and why? I am 50/50 on that pick

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: JuJu, Cooper,Robinson

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:30 pm

Cooper. He has the best chance at a major target share with a proven QB. I like Juju, but don't really see him getting much more than 100 targets a year for the next few years, and AROB has been more inconsistent than Cooper. I think last year was an anomaly for Coop, and we can expect his rookie year to be his floor in a 16 games season if he stays healthy. Not sure how any of these guys are left in the 5th round in a 2 PPR league.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

greenbird
Starter
Starter

Postby greenbird » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 pm

ARob is the top wr for the Bears
JuJu is still behind Brown and Bell for targets.

Cooper= overratted

AussieMate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby AussieMate » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 pm

I'll go Robinson here because I'm a believer in his returning to wr1 status, but, I wouldn't argue with anyone who wanted juju or Cooper.
I know, not really much of a stance on this one, I still hold out hope for Cooper and liked what I saw from juju

JDogil12
Starter
Starter

Postby JDogil12 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Michael Thomas at 2.07? great value
Cooper for me here, coachspeak all the way

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 pm

cooper or robinson, i picked robinson. juju love is outta hand. hes a cool dude and hes young but his role is not close to secure and his volume shouldn't be near what robinsons should be
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Postby senska11 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Really confused how those guys are all there in the 5th round of a 2ppr league. Not to mention how Thomas or Allen fell that far. Is it also 2ppc or something crazy like that?

Cooper, Robinson, JuJu is the order for me.

mullmania
MVP
MVP

Postby mullmania » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Cooper for me

alex33
Starter
Starter

Postby alex33 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:39 am

senska11 wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 pm Really confused how those guys are all there in the 5th round of a 2ppr league. Not to mention how Thomas or Allen fell that far. Is it also 2ppc or something crazy like that?

Cooper, Robinson, JuJu is the order for me.
no nothing crazy like that but owners went heavy on RBs for some reason I mean Devonta Freeman was picked one pick before Davante Adams and also Jordan Howard was picked one pick before Cooper and Robinson. I guess this is the year of the rb even in a 2 point per reception league
starting requirements- 1QB, 2RB, RB/WR, 3WR, WR/TE, TE
10 team league, PPR, 1 point for every 10 completions
QB- Newton, Freeman,
RB- Foster,Mccoy , Doug Martin and David Wilson
WR- AJ Green, Calvin Johnson ,Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Denarius Moore
Te Ed Dickson
team 2
2 ppr, ten teams
starting lineup requirements
roster Requirements 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 TM
Totals 20: 11 Starters, 9 Bench, +4 IR
QBs Colin Kaepernick,Michael Vick,Josh Freeman
rbs Darren Sproles, Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, LaMichael James,Ronnie Hillman
wrs, Calvin Johnson,Michael Crabtree ,Kendall Wright,Malcom Floyd,Vincent Jackson
TE Jimmy Graham, Kyle Rudolph
Defense Houston Texans

UnsafeAtAnySpd
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby UnsafeAtAnySpd » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:35 am

Is this 8 teams or something?

zelldawg26
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zelldawg26 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:31 am

Juju-will be lucky to have a QB as pass heavy and accurate as Big Ben, and with him sliding a little on the depth chart now after the Washington pick, I think we see some regression and the targets mellow.

ARob-was injured a full year and people forgot about his WR1 ability when healthy. The guy's ceiling was over the top and that was with Bortles throwing him the ball. As the WR1 in Chicago with Trubisky, I see an extreme resurgence. He's also competing with an always struggling Kevin White, and the rookie Miller.

Amari Cooper-has just as high of potential and is now healthy again as well, and with Carr's and his already built rapport, there is the chance he makes last year look like an utter fluke and vastly outperforms expectations but with Jordy and Bryant in there now, I think his production is around a WR2 but a good one. Lynch is also healthy and with Martin in the wings for relief, they'll rely on the run a bit more.

That said, give me the guy we have all seen blow up plenty of times with now an opportunity to really showcase his talent in a mediocre receiving corp. Give me Robinson over the others.
24 Player Roster/12 Team/PPR/IDP/PPT(Point Per Tackle)
4 player Taxi Squad

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Winston
RB- Monty, Ajayi, Ingram, Duke, Booker, Burkhead, Collins, Foreman, Breida
WR- Cooks, A-Rob, TY, Funchess, MBryant, Godwin, MWilliams, Golladay
TE-Engram
PK- M.Crosby
LB- CJ Mosley, L David
DE- Fowler, Okafor
DB- Clinton-Dix, Rashad Jones

24 player roster/12 team/0.5 PPR/IDP/4 player Taxi

QB- Luck, Carr, Bortles
RB- Zeke, Hyde, McKinnon, Henry, A Jones, Drake, Foreman, Booker, Dixon
WR- Evans, Hilton, ARob, Cooper, Watkins, Shepard, C Davis, Gordon, Doctson
TE-Olsen, Kittle
PK- Whatever
DE- Okafor, Hunter
LB- Buccanon, Mack
S- Baker, Mathieu

hochunk5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby hochunk5 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Robinson - if he put up #1 numbers previously with mediocre QB play then he should be able to be the #1 in chicago with Trubisky at the helm. They should let him pass a bit more in year 2 and that team should be playing from behind a lot for the next few seasons.

Goodfellas
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Goodfellas » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:16 pm

Give me A-Rob all day everyday in the 5th round.
10 Team PPR | 31 Roster, 7 Taxi | QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2 Flex, TE, K, LB, DE, DB, Def Flex
QB - Winston, Prescott, Mayfield, Minshew
RB - Gurley, Mixon, R. Freeman, D. Johnson, D. Guice, Gio
WR - A-Rob, Godwin, Cooks, Sammy, C. Davis, T-Boyd, P. Campbell, P. Wilson, J. Washington
TE - Hooper, Njoku, C. Herndon
IDP - D. Leonard, J. Hicks, V. Bell, E. Reid, J. Allen

alex33
Starter
Starter

Postby alex33 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:53 pm

zelldawg26 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:31 am Juju-will be lucky to have a QB as pass heavy and accurate as Big Ben, and with him sliding a little on the depth chart now after the Washington pick, I think we see some regression and the targets mellow.

ARob-was injured a full year and people forgot about his WR1 ability when healthy. The guy's ceiling was over the top and that was with Bortles throwing him the ball. As the WR1 in Chicago with Trubisky, I see an extreme resurgence. He's also competing with an always struggling Kevin White, and the rookie Miller.

Amari Cooper-has just as high of potential and is now healthy again as well, and with Carr's and his already built rapport, there is the chance he makes last year look like an utter fluke and vastly outperforms expectations but with Jordy and Bryant in there now, I think his production is around a WR2 but a good one. Lynch is also healthy and with Martin in the wings for relief, they'll rely on the run a bit more.

That said, give me the guy we have all seen blow up plenty of times with now an opportunity to really showcase his talent in a mediocre receiving corp. Give me Robinson over the others.
from what I have been hearing JuJu is their number 2 wr and Washington is their number 3 receiver.
starting requirements- 1QB, 2RB, RB/WR, 3WR, WR/TE, TE
10 team league, PPR, 1 point for every 10 completions
QB- Newton, Freeman,
RB- Foster,Mccoy , Doug Martin and David Wilson
WR- AJ Green, Calvin Johnson ,Justin Blackmon, Michael Floyd, Denarius Moore
Te Ed Dickson
team 2
2 ppr, ten teams
starting lineup requirements
roster Requirements 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 TM
Totals 20: 11 Starters, 9 Bench, +4 IR
QBs Colin Kaepernick,Michael Vick,Josh Freeman
rbs Darren Sproles, Jamaal Charles, Lamar Miller, LaMichael James,Ronnie Hillman
wrs, Calvin Johnson,Michael Crabtree ,Kendall Wright,Malcom Floyd,Vincent Jackson
TE Jimmy Graham, Kyle Rudolph
Defense Houston Texans

TheEastWest
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TheEastWest » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:49 pm

hochunk5 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:16 pm Robinson - if he put up #1 numbers previously with mediocre QB play then he should be able to be the #1 in chicago with Trubisky at the helm. They should let him pass a bit more in year 2 and that team should be playing from behind a lot for the next few seasons.
How come Bortles got knocked for getting the bulk of his points in garbage time but never a peep about Robinson doing the same ..
Robinson is overrated and Cooper is nothing special so give me JuJu.
Standard 10 man
QB Rogers - Big Ben- Jackson-
RB Gurley- Bell- Mixon - Conner- M Brown - Burkhead, Warren, Ballage
WR OBJ , Julio- AJG- Kupp- Sanders- John Brown- Allison- MVS- Hogan - T Williams- Humphries
TE- Ertz - Reed-