Jamaal Williams vs Donta Foreman

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
proffitt9
Rookie
Rookie

Jamaal Williams vs Donta Foreman

Postby proffitt9 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:43 am

Been offered a 1:1 deal in dynasty league: My jamaal Williams for donta foreman.

I Have Ingram, Henry and Kenyan Drake so this would be a depth move. I see pros and cons to each side.

Thoughts?
12 Team 53 man roster PPR/IDP Superflex TE Prem. Salary Contracts - NPLB Scoring Full IDP

Runner-Up: 2019
Wildcard: 2019

QB: Lamar Jackson, Kyler Murray
RB: Nick Chubb, Dalvin Cook, Jaylen Samuels, Traveyeon Williams
WR: AJ Brown, Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, Stefon Diggs, Curtis Samuel, Keke Coutee, Robert Foster, Myles Boykin (TS), Diontae Johnson (TS)
TE: Austin Hooper, Mark Andrews, Kahale Warring (TS)

DT: Jerry Tillery (TS)
DE: Myles Garrett, Yannick Ngakoue, Carl Lawson
LB: Zach Cunningham, Jaylon Smith, Matt Milano, Jerom Baker, Shaun Dion-Hamilton, Bobby Okereke (TS)
CB:
S: Jabrill Peppers, Ronnie Harrison, Taylor Rapp

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Jamaal Williams vs Donta Foreman

Postby Titans95 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:29 am

proffitt9 wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:43 am Been offered a 1:1 deal in dynasty league: My jamaal Williams for donta foreman.

I Have Ingram, Henry and Kenyan Drake so this would be a depth move. I see pros and cons to each side.

Thoughts?
Very difficult to say....I'm going with my gut feeling that Foreman will have a better shot of returning to 100% than Williams beating out Jones and Montgomery. With that being said situations change and the Texans could easily make a move in FA or the draft to shore up the RB position since its the only weak spot on their skill position players.