Mark Walton

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
bigbuck22
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Mark Walton

Postby bigbuck22 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Prior to the draft, there was some thought that based on his game, Walton could be a late 1st or early 2nd rd pick in dynasty format. He obviously landed in a crowded situation. That said, it's not out of the ordinary for a team's landscape to look much different in a years time.

What are some of the feelings out there about Walton?

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Mark Walton

Postby Jigga94 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 am

I know a lot of people here (myself as well sorta) are high on Mixon. He should be the starter there for a while to come I think. Gio is a decent 3rd down option but that situation could change like you mentioned. However, even if he is gone Walton is still just a backup. Was a confusing pick to me but I guess they wanted RB depth

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Jigga94 wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:35 am I know a lot of people here (myself as well sorta) are high on Mixon. He should be the starter there for a while to come I think. Gio is a decent 3rd down option but that situation could change like you mentioned. However, even if he is gone Walton is still just a backup. Was a confusing pick to me but I guess they wanted RB depth
I think Gio isn't long for the team after this season, I too believe in Mixon to be a workhorse 3 down back but even guys like that could use a solid receiving/change of pace back like Walton so it makes sense the Bengals grabbed him and will pay him much much less than Gio. With that being said Walton won't hold any value even when Gio leaves unless Mixon gets injured.

zelldawg26
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zelldawg26 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:44 pm

He's a depth player and hardly a stash. I don't think he'll flash much even with an injury. Their guys are Mixon and Gio set in stone for now. If Walton gets a shot due to injury, he's worth a pickup and a quick sell I suppose, but with his metrics so low, I just can't see him as their future if something happens to Gio or Mixon. I'll pass.
24 Player Roster/12 Team/PPR/IDP/PPT(Point Per Tackle)
4 player Taxi Squad

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Winston
RB- Monty, Ajayi, Ingram, Duke, Booker, Burkhead, Collins, Foreman, Breida
WR- Cooks, A-Rob, TY, Funchess, MBryant, Godwin, MWilliams, Golladay
TE-Engram
PK- M.Crosby
LB- CJ Mosley, L David
DE- Fowler, Okafor
DB- Clinton-Dix, Rashad Jones

24 player roster/12 team/0.5 PPR/IDP/4 player Taxi

QB- Luck, Carr, Bortles
RB- Zeke, Hyde, McKinnon, Henry, A Jones, Drake, Foreman, Booker, Dixon