Marvin Jones or Lamar Miller?

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

PPR Lamar Miller or Marvin Jones

Lamar Miller
16%
Marvin Jones
84%

Total votes: 25

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Marvin Jones or Lamar Miller?

Postby playa_hata » Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 pm

12 team PPR scoring for team 2 in my sig wondering if i should trade lamar miller for marvin jones i think im not deep at all at wr but not necessarily deep at rb either.
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Marvin Jones or Lamar Miller?

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Marvin Jones was a WR1 last year. Marvin all day. Miller sucks.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Thu May 24, 2018 9:53 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm Marvin Jones was a WR1 last year. Marvin all day. Miller sucks.
why does this forum suck ? dynasty team advice is literally the only forum i get any feedback on

TM1
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus

TM2
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm

playa_hata wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:53 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm Marvin Jones was a WR1 last year. Marvin all day. Miller sucks.
why does this forum suck ? dynasty team advice is literally the only forum i get any feedback on
Sorry man, it's late and I'm now drunk. I must be missing the joke? Someone named Miller start the Team advice forum or something?

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm
Sorry man, it's late and I'm now drunk. I must be missing the joke? Someone named Miller start the Team advice forum or something?
Lol no i just get no responses from anyone unless i post in dynasty team advice. this poll has been up for hours and you and i are the only ones to comment or vote. just poiintless to even have these other forums when no one responds in them. might as well just only post in dynasty team advice.

TM1

TM2

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 pm

playa_hata wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Lol no i just get no responses from anyone unless i post in dynasty team advice. this poll has been up for hours and you and i are the only ones to comment or vote. just poiintless to even have these other forums when no one responds in them. might as well just only post in dynasty team advice.
Right. I get it. I said "Miller Sucks", and I thought you were making a comment on that when you responded "why does this forum suck"? Thought maybe you misread my comment, or there was some witty joke I was unaware of.

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 am

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Right. I get it. I said "Miller Sucks", and I thought you were making a comment on that when you responded "why does this forum suck"? Thought maybe you misread my comment, or there was some witty joke I was unaware of.
lol no u didnt misread just stupid ive gotten all of 3 votes total since last night. no one pays attention to this forum or the 2qb superflex forum.

TM1

TM2

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

playa_hata wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 am

lol no u didnt misread just stupid ive gotten all of 3 votes total since last night. no one pays attention to this forum or the 2qb superflex forum.
Not sure you really need votes. Miller is a place holder for Foreman. Jones is a very good WR finished top 15 last year. I can't imagine anyone offering up that deal given Miller's situation. This will be his last year in Houston.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Ice wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

Not sure you really need votes. Miller is a place holder for Foreman. Jones is a very good WR finished top 15 last year. I can't imagine anyone offering up that deal given Miller's situation. This will be his last year in Houston.
Not sure why i would post a poll if i didnt need votes. Why would i post this if it wasnt an offer? go away troll. foreman tore his achilles name a running back to return after a torn achilles

TM1

TM2

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 pm

My options were
I give: Woods or Miller
I get: Marvin Jones

I told him i would do lamar miller. He said what if i gave you Marvin jones and a 19 2nd for Woods and 19 3rd. I took that deal instead of miller/jones straight up to pick up an extra 19 2nd.

TM1

TM2

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 pm

I'd lean Jones but I like both players. It's pretty close to a push. I'd love to be able to roster a bunch of RBs believed to "suck" like Miller and consistently get 1200+ yards a season. I'm not even going to bring Foreman into this. Way too many threads on that topic around here already.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 am

skip wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:43 pm I'd lean Jones but I like both players. It's pretty close to a push. I'd love to be able to roster a bunch of RBs believed to "suck" like Miller and consistently get 1200+ yards a season. I'm not even going to bring Foreman into this. Way too many threads on that topic around here already.
Meh, maybe I was being a little harsh but he hasn't done much since he moved to Houston with that contract. Tons of volume and totally uninspiring play.

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Sun May 27, 2018 8:43 am

playa_hata wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:33 pm
Ice wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:54 pm

Not sure why i would post a poll if i didnt need votes. Why would i post this if it wasnt an offer? go away troll. foreman tore his achilles name a running back to return after a torn achilles
Good luck with your decision. A lot of fantasy owners do not necessarily respond to the obvious. That said, you seemed to be begging for a response so I gave you one..... Calling someone giving you asked for advice even to basic questions is not what I would call a troll. Trolls don't really give advice.

BTW medically, speaking over 70% of athletes in the NFL return from this injury. The sample size for both RB's and Lb"s is pretty limited but all reports out of Houston is he is ahead of schedule with an outside shot of being ready for camp. My take is week 6 at best.

Regardless, the odds of Miller playing out his contract in Houston are closer to zero than even 50% no matter if Foreman comes back at less than 100%
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

Smoking Guns
Starter
Starter

Postby Smoking Guns » Sun May 27, 2018 9:03 am

Jones for me easy here