Cooks vs Corey Davis

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Cooks or C. Davis

Cooks
44%
Davis
56%

Total votes: 43

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Cooks vs Corey Davis

Postby Titans95 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 pm

knotts4372 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 pm i see upside in davis sure but he has alot of competition for work just like cooks does so taking that into account along with them only being a year and change difference in age im pretty easily leaning toward cooks here. i think the person saying to expect 15 ppg out of him is being awfully gracious. i do think davis will be good but to rely on any wr in that offense to put up those pts weekly is too much for me. imo davis' upside isnt worth the risk
to each his own but as far as competition goes Cooks essentially is worth a mid 1st round pick to the Rams (trader the 23rd pick and signed him to a long term deal) but Davis was literally chosen as the 5th overall last year, the titans invested a crazy amount into him

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Re: Cooks vs Corey Davis

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Wed May 09, 2018 11:21 am

Titans95 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 pm
knotts4372 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 pm i see upside in davis sure but he has alot of competition for work just like cooks does so taking that into account along with them only being a year and change difference in age im pretty easily leaning toward cooks here. i think the person saying to expect 15 ppg out of him is being awfully gracious. i do think davis will be good but to rely on any wr in that offense to put up those pts weekly is too much for me. imo davis' upside isnt worth the risk
to each his own but as far as competition goes Cooks essentially is worth a mid 1st round pick to the Rams (trader the 23rd pick and signed him to a long term deal) but Davis was literally chosen as the 5th overall last year, the titans invested a crazy amount into him
That is a useless comparison. Titans got 4 extra years of cheap contract with the Davis pick vs. Rams trading for 1 year of Cooks.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...