Nick Chubb vs Sony Michel

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Nick Chubb vs Sony Michel

Postby Titans95 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:31 am

VinniVidiVici wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:49 am now that we have landing spots how does everyone see the two?
Probably just as debatable as before. I'm not a huge fan of either landing spot but I can't see anyone on NE competing with Michel for the bulk of the carries but the goal line and receiving work will be extremely frustrating next year I can promise you that. For Chubb I honestly hate his landing spot more. This year he will be sharing early work with Hyde and getting ZERO receiving work with Duke in town. Duke worries me more than Hyde for Cubb's value. Hue Jackson has gone on and on for 2 full seasons now about running the ball more but they are just never in a position to do so, I do think the browns imrpove but from 0 to what maybe 4 wins? There is still going to be tons of negative game scripts for a 2 down back in Cleveland. I find it nearly impossible to envision Chubb getting 220 carries and more likely less than 200 and being on the browns who aren't going to score much, how valuable can that really be for fantasy? I'll take my chances with a maddening frustration of the NE backfield that is at least a very successful offense over the Browns who suck and that isn't a debate.