Page 1 of 1

Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm
by dmac37
I have all of these RB's on my bench behind Fournette and Hunt, trying to figure out who has the best chance of being relevant this season. Not looking for advice, just curious what others think about these guys chances this year and create some conversation.

A. Jones- due to talent, team offense, and level of team RB competition I put Jones first on this list
Collins- has shown the most but the Ravens lack of faith or commitment has me concerned
Foreman- if not for the achilles injury he would be #1 on this list
Gallman- currently may have the best situation but that most likely changes and not as talented as the others

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:57 pm
by FantasyFreak
Collins

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm
by senska11
Jones
Foreman
Collins
Gallman

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm
by Bucky15
senska11 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Jones
Foreman
Collins
Gallman
This is how I would rank them in how I view them value wise as well. Collins maybe should be higher by default because he was the starter last year, but I like Jones and Foreman more.

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 am
by Pet_Smith
Bucky15 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm
senska11 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Jones
Foreman
Collins
Gallman
This is how I would rank them in how I view them value wise as well. Collins maybe should be higher by default because he was the starter last year, but I like Jones and Foreman more.
x2 from me

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 am
by hoggball
Pet_Smith wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 am
Bucky15 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm
senska11 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Jones
Foreman
Collins
Gallman
This is how I would rank them in how I view them value wise as well. Collins maybe should be higher by default because he was the starter last year, but I like Jones and Foreman more.
x2 from me
X3

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:36 am
by JJRules
hoggball wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 am
Pet_Smith wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 am
Bucky15 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm


This is how I would rank them in how I view them value wise as well. Collins maybe should be higher by default because he was the starter last year, but I like Jones and Foreman more.
x2 from me
X3
x4

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:42 am
by Forza_Azzurri
I'll go:

Foreman
Jones
Collins
Gallman

Although, that's probably some biased / hopeful thinking on my part.

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 am
by JJRules
Forza_Azzurri wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:42 am
I'll go:

Foreman
Jones
Collins
Gallman

Although, that's probably some biased / hopeful thinking on my part.
This would be my ranking if Foreman hadn't torn his achilles. That injury being what it is tho, I just couldn't put him on top. I agree he has the most potential tho.

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:44 am
by dmac37
Seems like most opinions are in the same ball park.

Jones, Collins, or Foreman all have a fairly equal shot to be FF relevant, pending the draft and who rises to the top of their depth chart. So that will mean those 3 will be in time shares and Gallman comes out of nowhere to lead the group :o

Re: Most likely to become a starting FF RB from this group

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 am
by jtd1387
I would put them:
Collins
Foreman

Jones

Gallman