Guice vs. Chubb

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.

Who?

Guice
81%
Chubb
19%

Total votes: 83

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Guice vs. Chubb

Postby cazzie33 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:49 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am
cazzie33 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am " I like Chubbs 6.0 YPC in 2017 vs Guices 5.2"

Because they had the same linemen, QB and opportunity :think: and Guice wasn't hurt early in the year ? Do you like Kamara as a runner over Gurley too ?
Apples and Oranges, IMO. Chubb and Guice are very similar in a lot of ways, obviously Gurley and Kamara are not. We are also evaluating college players, while Gurley just had an MVP like season in the NFL, and has shown to be a 3 down workhorse, whereas Kamara has not.
But his YPC :drool: He must be better :doh:

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:12 pm

cazzie33 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:49 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am
cazzie33 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am " I like Chubbs 6.0 YPC in 2017 vs Guices 5.2"

Because they had the same linemen, QB and opportunity :think: and Guice wasn't hurt early in the year ? Do you like Kamara as a runner over Gurley too ?
Apples and Oranges, IMO. Chubb and Guice are very similar in a lot of ways, obviously Gurley and Kamara are not. We are also evaluating college players, while Gurley just had an MVP like season in the NFL, and has shown to be a 3 down workhorse, whereas Kamara has not.
But his YPC :drool: He must be better :doh:
I'm not sure that was entirely his point, but I agree circumstances are different. I'm not siding with one or the other, I think he was just saying it was one of the factors of why he liked Chubb more. He had a complete paragraph before that on why he liked Chubb better as well.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

spotxc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby spotxc » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 am

I feel like Michel belongs in this conversation also. All 3 are in competition for 2-4 for me depending on draft capital and landing spots. I believe all 3 are great talents, and waiting to see who gets the best fits. As of now, probably guice, then I can’t decide between Michel and chubb

Dr. Trades
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Dr. Trades » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 pm

spotxc wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 am I feel like Michel belongs in this conversation also. All 3 are in competition for 2-4 for me depending on draft capital and landing spots. I believe all 3 are great talents, and waiting to see who gets the best fits. As of now, probably guice, then I can’t decide between Michel and chubb
Agree. I go Guice > Chubb > Michel, but they're all close enough that draft will determine how their value will ultimately play out.
In film, I really appreciate Chubb's vision over the others. If he continues to and fully gets back from injury, he has the highest upside imo. But the other two probably have an edge in the receiving department. I'll be very interested to see how we're talking about these three guys compared to each other in 3 years or so.
League 1: 12 Team League (0.5 ppr WR/RB, 0.75 TE)
QB: Dak, Rodgers, Jimmy G
RB: Henry, Mixon, Swift, AJ Dillon, Jamaal Williams, TDP, Zamir White, Dontrell Hilliard, Hassan Haskins, Joshua Kelley, Chris Evans, Jaylen Warren
WR: JJefferson, AJ Brown, Deebo, DJ Moore, Keenan Allan, Russell Gage, George Pickens, Isaiah McKenzie, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Dalton Schultz, Logan Thomas, Daniel Bellinger
D/St: 49ers, Cowboys

League 2: 12 team (28 roster spots) Superflex/TE premium (qb 4pts per TD, all others 6pts per TD, WR/RB 0.1 ppc and 0.75ppr, TE 1.5 ppr)
QB: Rodgers, Stafford, T. Lawrence
RB: javonte, ETN, Eli Mitchell, AJ Dillon, Michael Carter, TDP, Marlon Mack, Jaylen Warren, Darrel Williams, Kene Nguwanu, Trey Sermon
WR: J. Chase, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, KJ Hamler, Calvin Austin 3, Danny Gray, Erik Ezukanma
TE: Schultz, Fant, Evan Engram, Jelani Woods, Noah Gray, Durham Smythe, Josiah Deguara, Brycen Hopkins

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:29 pm

I'm going guice regardless at 1.02. Anyone but the patriots.