There’s no better sell high QB than Jimmy G

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

There’s no better sell high QB than Jimmy G

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 am

The offers I’ve received the past few weeks have been absolutely nuts. It seems like you can use Jimmy to get whatever QB you want based on his 8 games and Kyle Shanahan’s name.

Is there a better sell high?
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

senska11
Role Player
Role Player

Re: There’s no better sell high QB than Jimmy G

Postby senska11 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 pm

OhCruelestRanter wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 am The offers I’ve received the past few weeks have been absolutely nuts. It seems like you can use Jimmy to get whatever QB you want based on his 8 games and Kyle Shanahan’s name.

Not at QB. Overall - Barkley, but that's about it. The fanfare for Jimmy G is a bit extreme at the moment.

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:19 pm

What kind of offers are we talking about? And superflex or 1qb?
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Insanely overrated. Not sure how he can be drafted above guys like Stafford, Cousins, Luck(because of the shoulder I'll give that a pass, though) or even Carr. Carr had 2 really good years under Musgrave (60 TD in 2 seasons), then got stuck with a rookie OC who had no idea what he was doing, while playing with broken bones in his back and having receivers drop everything he threw. I'd still take Carr and his tons of game experience/production over Jimmy G any day of the week.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

OhCruelestRanter
MVP
MVP

Postby OhCruelestRanter » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:25 pm

senska11 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 pm
OhCruelestRanter wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 am The offers I’ve received the past few weeks have been absolutely nuts. It seems like you can use Jimmy to get whatever QB you want based on his 8 games and Kyle Shanahan’s name.

Not at QB. Overall - Barkley, but that's about it. The fanfare for Jimmy G is a bit extreme at the moment.
They’re definitely the backfield of the Sell High All-Star Team. If I can use these guys to get Gurley/Zeke or Rodgers or Wentz or somebody, I’m all about it.
COOGAN IS A CHEATER AND A THIEF

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 am

I took Jimmy G in a superflex league in the 3rd round above many of the names listed above for that reason to sell high but when i fielded offers/sent offers I was getting no where .best offer i got was stafford and 1.08 for Jimmy G and the 1.12 and felt inclined to accept because i got no better offers. (I held jimmy tho)
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton